Who remembers the N64? This kid sure does. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Who remembers the N64? This kid sure does.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who remembers the N64? This kid sure does.

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:32 am

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby UNDEFEATED » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:51 am

lol...sportz broke out an old x-mas home video...nice ;-D ;-D

btw...to this day. My 20-year old brother and i and his friends still play mario-cart on N64. We have some mean ass sessions. We easily play 4 out of 7 days a week.

Truthfully...he has an x-box collecting dust sitting right next to the n64. We never even play the x-box. never.

Mario-cart is king in this house.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:14 am

UNDEFEATED wrote:lol...sportz broke out an old x-mas home video...nice ;-D ;-D

btw...to this day. My 20-year old brother and i and his friends still play mario-cart on N64. We have some mean ass sessions. We easily play 4 out of 7 days a week.

Truthfully...he has an x-box collecting dust sitting right next to the n64. We never even play the x-box. never.

That's because MarioKart kicks ass. That's the only reason why I bought a Gamecube. Plus my wife likes to play it with me. Which is a good time. I actually thought about buying an N64 a little over a year ago. It still lingers in my mind to do it though :-?
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:31 am

UNDEFEATED wrote:lol...sportz broke out an old x-mas home video...nice ;-D ;-D

Oh, me and my friends were HOOKED to mario cart about .. october through december, then people started to get the 360 and we have stopped playing ever since..

Now i'm addicted to Mario - Super Strikers on Gamecube, game is crazy ;-)

sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby PackerAttack84 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:18 pm

Mario Kart is still pretty sweet, but not as sweet as the $30 I sold it for on eBay. You can get pretty good money for the stuff on eBay, especially the original stuff.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:50 pm

Mario Kart is priceless. Can't ever imagine selling my copy - unless someone offered me some crazy number, so that I could buy another copy AND have some profit to give to the strippers or something.

But yeah, I was pretty excited when I got my N64 for Christmas back in the day... even though I knew I was getting one. My sister and I put together all of our money for one, but decided to wait it out... wound up using that money for games. woot. I don't think I was THAT excited, though. That kid's nuts.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:44 pm

sh!t I still got my original atari machine. Its boxed up in the attic.

got all the old games too. Pacman, space invaders, crap its been so long I don't remember all tha games I got.

My favorite is frogger.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby Tiki » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:53 pm

man N64 kicks ass. Perffect Dark, Bond, Diddy Kong racing, mario KArt, Mario 64, Super Smash Bros., Both Zeldas, Conkers Bad Fur day, Turoc, DK 64, Star Fox, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie. I don't even own one, but my best friend since pre-school had one and all these games. The number of hours played is still going. ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:09 am

Tiki wrote:man N64 kicks ass. Perffect Dark, Bond, Diddy Kong racing, mario KArt, Mario 64, Super Smash Bros., Both Zeldas, Conkers Bad Fur day, Turoc, DK 64, Star Fox, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie. I don't even own one, but my best friend since pre-school had one and all these games. The number of hours played is still going. ;-D

Zelda - Occarina of Time - BEST game ever made.

Mario Kart, Bond, and Zelda - 3 of my favorite games.

Since I got the 360, I'm going to try out this new game called Oblivion - The Elder Scrolls.

I'm buying it for 70 bucks off Amazon. :-o

Seems like a crazy good game, and got great reviews.

Hopefully every penny is worth it. ;-)

sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:14 am

Wow, that really was an excited little kid. Well, if it's of any consequence, I still play my old Nintendo from 1986. Zelda and Metroid rule. :-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk