Greetings From Maui!!! (DDD's Honeymoon) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Greetings From Maui!!! (DDD's Honeymoon)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Greetings From Maui!!! (DDD's Honeymoon)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:37 am

Just stopped in at a little internet cafe here in beautiful Maui and thought to say hello to all of you here at the FFC! Some of you may know I just got married on the 25th to my fiancee of two years and we're just chilling here enjoying our honeymoon. The islands are truly a sight to see and I can't imagine more insane weather. For example, on Monday morning we had thunderstorms and flash flood rain followed by an afternoon of clear skies and a crystal clear sunset. Insane! :-D

In any case, the waters are always warm, which is a big switch from the colder waters I'm used to in California. I can completely submerge myself in the ocean and never think about how I'm freezing my tail off. Just awesome. Today we got massages in our condo and in the next couple of days we're going snorkeling in Molokini, whale watching and heading off to a Luau. It's been a great experience!

That said, I'm heading back to the condo with my wife. Wow, I get to call her my wife. That's so cool! :-b Anyways, you all take care and I'll talk with you again when I get back on April 4th! Love you guys and all the best from Maui.

-DDD
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:43 am

Pictures mofo.

Thongs?

Psyche, sounds like a blast. Soak it in bro. ;-D
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby mattb47 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:55 am

Congrats DDD. Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon. ;-D
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:57 am

Congrats DDD & Mrs. DDD! Enjoy your honeymoon. Can't think of a better place. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

dsa

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:00 am

Congratz man, must be a great feeling!

Enjoy the weather, I'm sure it's much better than where I'm at, haven't seen the sun in about a week.. :-o

Enjoy you're trip, and best of luck to both of you! ;-D

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:13 am

Nice! I hear it rains all the time Hawaii, so I'm not surprised by the storm story. Glad to hear that you have some good weather also! ;-D

Enjoy the ride man!! ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby UNDEFEATED » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:57 am

<-----------jealous :~(

Congratz on the wifey.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:19 am

Hope you are having fun DDD. ;-D

I can tell you that be thankfull you are on Maui and not Oahu or Kauai. Those islands have been getting hammered by rain.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Canacuna » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:36 am

Didn't you post here right after you proposed or had just gotten married or something? You've got some FFC-dedication, dude! Even if I'm thinkin' of something else... postin' on the honeymoon is pretty hardcore too.

Guttpuppy wrote:Pictures mofo.

Tru dat.

Sounds like you're having good times, DDD! Count The 'Cuna as JEALOUS. And definite congrats! ;-D
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby The_Captain » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:11 am

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. DDD on getting married and enjoy your honeymoon!

;-D

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk