Greetings From Maui!!! (DDD's Honeymoon) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Greetings From Maui!!! (DDD's Honeymoon)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:46 pm

another one bites the dust :-b

congratz on the wife big guy...looking forward to hearing the details when you get back. now get back to the hotel and take care of buisness ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Greetings From Maui!!! (DDD's Honeymoon)

Postby The_Dude » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:10 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Just stopped in at a little internet cafe here in beautiful Maui and thought to say hello to all of you here at the FFC! Some of you may know I just got married on the 25th to my fiancee of two years and we're just chilling here enjoying our honeymoon. The islands are truly a sight to see and I can't imagine more insane weather. For example, on Monday morning we had thunderstorms and flash flood rain followed by an afternoon of clear skies and a crystal clear sunset. Insane! :-D

In any case, the waters are always warm, which is a big switch from the colder waters I'm used to in California. I can completely submerge myself in the ocean and never think about how I'm freezing my tail off. Just awesome. Today we got massages in our condo and in the next couple of days we're going snorkeling in Molokini, whale watching and heading off to a Luau. It's been a great experience!

That said, I'm heading back to the condo with my wife. Wow, I get to call her my wife. That's so cool! :-b Anyways, you all take care and I'll talk with you again when I get back on April 4th! Love you guys and all the best from Maui.

-DDD

I'm afraid this advice is a little late, but stay away from the poi.

Congrats doc!

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:57 pm

Thanks again for all the kind words, fellas! We're back from Maui and I must say we had the time of our lives. Truly an amazing experience! Yeah, that's some wife I have to let me post on our honeymoon, but she liked the idea of letting everyone here know we were having a great time. And, yes, pictures are soon to follow!!! I should have the pictures of both the wedding and the honeymoon fairly soon. It will actually be the first pics of myself I've ever posted here, so that's exciting. :-b Again, I just want to thank all of you for the love. Nice to be back at the FFC!!! ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:32 am

Better late than never. Congrats triple D. ;-D
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk