I need to vent. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Minnesota Vikings

I need to vent.

Moderator: Football Moderators

I need to vent.

Postby Smee » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:14 pm

What in the hell is wrong with the Vikings? We're dismantling our franchise! Randy Moss? Statisticly one of the best wide receivers ever? Let's trade him for a draft pick and a defensive scrub!

Culpepper? One of the best statistical seasons in NFL history? Screw him! We have Brad Johnson! He's nearly geriatric but he's got a head for the game!

Edgerrin James? Shaun Alexander? Nah, we'll take Chester Taylor...he's such a superstar that he clearly owned the starting job in Baltimore with an injured and formerly incarcerated Jamal Lewis stumbling all over himself.

Nate Burlson? Our wide receiver of the future? Nah, he sucks.

The Vikes have underachieved and now they're rebuilding what little we had. At least we signed Hutch, TAKE THAT SEATTLE![/b]
Smee
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby steamroller56 » Wed May 24, 2006 1:27 pm

well they couldnt really match the offer on burleson with the big money they gave to hutch, but i agree...the franchise needed to keep moss and culpepper....they were great together. And about the shaun alexander and Edgrin James, first off Seattle would of put up big money to keep alexander so we wouldnt of been able to get him..and about edge, i dont know why we passed him up but he was already talkn wit the cardinals and they gave him something he liked so he took it. As for Taylor i think he will be a good starting running back, he was just in the shadow of Lewis's 2000 yard season a few years back that kept lewis at the front of the pack for the ravens

Thanks to TheFranchise
steamroller56
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Minnesota Vikings