Sig ReQuest Para Mi - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sig ReQuest Para Mi

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby Steve_L » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:10 pm

LoveBoatCaptain wrote:So... anyone want to make a sig? :-o

Seems as though your thread has been stolen. :-b
Image
Steve_L
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 824
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bojanglesmn » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:45 pm

It doesn't meet your exact requirements, but you can use mine if you want to. That is if no one ends up making you one. I don't mind.
bojanglesmn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 453
Joined: 20 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: MN

Postby LoveBoatCaptain » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:11 pm

bojanglesmn wrote:It doesn't meet your exact requirements, but you can use mine if you want to. That is if no one ends up making you one. I don't mind.


Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer something unique (no offense). I like the sig nonetheless! Kudos to whoever made it! ;-D
LoveBoatCaptain
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1527
Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:37 pm

LoveBoatCaptain wrote:
bojanglesmn wrote:It doesn't meet your exact requirements, but you can use mine if you want to. That is if no one ends up making you one. I don't mind.


Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer something unique (no offense). I like the sig nonetheless! Kudos to whoever made it! ;-D


I love Kudos. One of the most underrated snack bars of all time.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Posts: 4257
Joined: 11 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

dsa

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:45 pm

Let's get B4P a sig! ;-)
Image

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3517
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:27 pm

Flockers wrote:
LoveBoatCaptain wrote:
bojanglesmn wrote:It doesn't meet your exact requirements, but you can use mine if you want to. That is if no one ends up making you one. I don't mind.


Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer something unique (no offense). I like the sig nonetheless! Kudos to whoever made it! ;-D


I love Kudos. One of the most underrated snack bars of all time.



yea Kudos has been overshadowed by Chewy for so long, it is time for Kudos to come out from the dark and show the world its true colors. I say pineapple granolla bars.
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 6358
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 25 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fighting in the shade...

Postby LoveBoatCaptain » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:38 pm

Hmm... well, if anyone has a change of heart about sig-making... let me know! ;-D
LoveBoatCaptain
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1527
Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:41 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact