drunk

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Tiki » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:56 am

Sober, for me! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby footballchick23 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:10 am

Thank goodness someone else started a drunk thread so I didn't have to.....
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Postby portisfan24 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:30 pm

Can we convert it into the hungover thread? :~(
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:32 pm

portisfan24 wrote:Can we convert it into the hungover thread? :~(

My head has been banging for 6 hours and through 6 Asprins.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Nilmerf » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:37 pm

You guys are unlucky. I am immune to hangovers, and to throwing up. The only time I ever threw up was from McDonalds + Vodka. Bad combo. I haven't ate McDonalds since.
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Tiki » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:38 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:Can we convert it into the hungover thread? :~(

My head has been banging for 6 hours and through 6 Asprins.
For some reason I rarely get hangovers. I think it's cause I drink a lot of water when the beer/liq. is all gone. Or if I am not feeling well, I'll throw up on purpose so I dont feel sick in the morning.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:25 pm

Nilmerf wrote:You guys are unlucky. I am immune to hangovers, and to throwing up. The only time I ever threw up was from McDonalds + Vodka. Bad combo. I haven't ate McDonalds since.

McDonalds would make anyone throw up. I didn't get a hangover till I turned 21, about the time I cut back my drinking. :-?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby CC » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:27 pm

I throw up from drinking at least 3 times a month, I can drink a lot but I have a weak stomach.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:41 pm

If you have never gotten sick or been hungover from driinking you have not been drinking very long or drank enough. Trust me if you go to college and live on campus you learn what drinking really is. I used to party when i was young and i didnt realize what partying was until i went to Michigan. I have been sick so many times i lost count.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Charlie24 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:53 pm

mutantseabass wrote:If you have never gotten sick or been hungover from driinking you have not been drinking very long or drank enough. Trust me if you go to college and live on campus you learn what drinking really is. I used to party when i was young and i didnt realize what partying was until i went to Michigan. I have been sick so many times i lost count.

I guess its time for a little story telling... I live in tally with four roommates in a building stacked with crazy people. I turned 21 on tuesday so we threw a huge party two days ago and invited everybody we could think of but they had to bring booze if they wanted to get in... long story short, I went to bed at 9 am and only threw up once. one of my buddies woke up the next day at 8 pm with a hungover so bad he couldnt even walk...another woke up with a chick next him and had no idea what the heck had happened and threw up three times yesterday. I haven't heard much from my other roommate since he has rarely left his bed... ah good times indeed :-)
[URL=http://imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
Charlie24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk