drunk - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

drunk

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Alkaholik » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:19 pm

moonhead wrote:puke and rally. that's my motto. either that or puke and passout. whichever comes first.

puke and rally....that truely is the dividing lines between a drinker and a person who "drinks" by that i mean someone who just drinks when their friends do, to be cool, or part of the crowd.

i'll tell ya moon, puke and rally off only hard alcohol.....thats gotts be one of the hardest things i've ever done.....that should be on the damn FEAR FACTOR show.....i wanna shake any mans hand who can also do that.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:29 pm

portisfan24 wrote:I always find that if I walk home or if I walk for any amount of time I feel better in the morning. Fresh air seems to help.

One of my buddies subscribes to that theory. He swears by it too.

Delhommesfan1 wrote:alk, funny you said that. when i was in college, me and my roommates formed a theory that if finished with what you started with it created a "vault" keeping all the bad inside it.

Its called hair of the dog that bit you.

Alkahloik wrote:as far as what DelhommesFan said about puking and blacking out, last time for me was mid January, when i was in a bad mood and killed a fifth of Jagermeister in 30 minutes....trust me it didnt take long to wake up the next morning on the bathroom floor, luckily i wasnt at a bar, thats how you get your ass beat up, robbed or who knows what not done to you.

I woke up the morning after my bachelor party in the bushes of my best friends house. The odd thing was the party was at a hall. My buddies said i left to walk to the party store next to the hall for a pack of smokes, I must have walked to my buddies house 3 miles away and crashed in the bushes. My buddy said he came home and saw me but was so drunk he thought i was sleeping on the couch. Nothing like getting woken up by a sprinkler system at 7am! At least it washed away the 80 gallons of puke!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:37 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
I woke up the morning after my bachelor party in the bushes of my best friends house. The odd thing was the party was at a hall. My buddies said i left to walk to the party store next to the hall for a pack of smokes, I must have walked to my buddies house 3 miles away and crashed in the bushes. My buddy said he came home and saw me but was so drunk he thought i was sleeping on the couch. Nothing like getting woken up by a sprinkler system at 7am! At least it washed away the 80 gallons of puke!

Are you a drunk walker too??

i thought i was one of the few, some reason when i get right to the point of blackout i will just leave the house, party, bar or wherever i am at without telling someone and end up in some weird location, i've been picked up by the cops walking in the middle of the street 3 times, got in trouble on a couple of those times.....maybe its a subconscious thing where i am know i have trouble coming soon(blackout) and i try to get out and away to a safe place? home?

glad to hear i aint the only one you see stumpling down a sidewalk in the middle of nowhere at 4am.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:43 pm

Alkaholik wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

Are you a drunk walker too??

i thought i was one of the few, some reason when i get right to the point of blackout i will just leave the house, party, bar or wherever i am at without telling someone and end up in some weird location, i've been picked up by the cops walking in the middle of the street 3 times, got in trouble on a couple of those times.....maybe its a subconscious thing where i am know i have trouble coming soon(blackout) and i try to get out and away to a safe place? home?

glad to hear i aint the only one you see stumpling down a sidewalk in the middle of nowhere at 4am.

The subconscious thing i know is my reason. When im going to get sick or know i have had way too much i will leave. Most of the time it was in the middle of parties and i think i used to sneak out. I walked the streets of Ann Arbor plenty of times back in college. Shakey Jake(people from A2 know him) and i have ran into each other a few times. I dont drink like that anymore, im too old and lazy now. Like i said in a previous post my buddy walks home from any bar we are at or used to go to, he swears it helps him the next morning.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:47 pm

moonhead wrote:puke and rally. that's my motto. either that or puke and passout. whichever comes first.

Mad props for the puke and rally, I love it.
I refer to it as my "2nd wind"
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:50 pm

mutantseabass wrote:

That story is classic, MSB. Waking up in the bushes! Now that is some funny stuff. I've had plenty of stupid and crazy wasted moments. Too many to list, i guess :-b
But, you know its was a good nite when buddies have to fill you in on all the crazy antics of the night out. That is all I have to say :-b :-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:52 pm

J2thez929 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

That story is classic, MSB. Waking up in the bushes! Now that is some funny stuff. I've had plenty of stupid and crazy wasted moments. Too many to list, i guess :-b
But, you know its was a good nite when buddies have to fill you in on all the crazy antics of the night out. That is all I have to say :-b :-D

I dont remember any of my bachelor party other then getting ready to go to it. I hear the strippers were fantastic :-[

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:16 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

I dont remember any of my bachelor party other then getting ready to go to it. I hear the strippers were fantastic :-[

They were.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:40 am

mutantseabass wrote:I woke up the morning after my bachelor party in the bushes of my best friends house. The odd thing was the party was at a hall. My buddies said i left to walk to the party store next to the hall for a pack of smokes, I must have walked to my buddies house 3 miles away and crashed in the bushes. My buddy said he came home and saw me but was so drunk he thought i was sleeping on the couch. Nothing like getting woken up by a sprinkler system at 7am! At least it washed away the 80 gallons of puke!

Hahaha...Nice! I have a few stories like that, but my favorite was a night at Myrtle Beach when I was like 16....

I drank a fifth of Southern Comfort straight up in like 1 - 1 1/2 hours, as well as a few beers and shots of Bacardi....Well, I was pretty toasted....We were in the lobby of a pretty nice hotel heading up to some girls' rooms, and I had to piss pretty bad, and the potted plant beside the elevator seemed pretty inviting :-b After I had relieved myself, not 5 minutes later, I puked all over the elevator....$75 fine, not kidding.....

This is where the night gets hazy....I get separated soon after from my friends taking a "drunken walk" that is a good 2 miles back to the hotel we were staying at.....sometime after, I black out, not sure for how long....but 2 girls see me and one gets under each arm and ask me what happened....Well I didn't know...They proceeded to tell me that I was passed out on my knees with my head buried in the sand (similar to an ostrich) Man I wish I had a picture of that...lol...

I finally make it back to my hotel with their help and I didn't have my key....So I knock on the door...No answer...I knock louder....No answer....I yell "Chris, open the damn door!"....At that moment I realized I was on the 2nd floor (Room 212?), and not the 3rd floor (Room 312?) where we were staying.....I'd love to know what was going through those people's minds on the 2nd floor...

I finally got back in to my room and spent the rest of the night, as well as the next day puking my guts out....But it was worth it ;-D
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby lmcjaho » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:51 am

I went to the big D (aka Dallas) for a convention a couple of years back and while there I met up with a couple of buddies from another web forum. Unfortunately I was sharing a room with a coworker so when I returned to the hotel blasted off my azz and felt like I needed to puke I couldn't do it in our room (I'm a nasty loud puker) so I hit the restroom in the lobby for some worship of the porcelain throne...

20 minutes and a gallon of water later I thought I was good to go - unfortunately the water wanted to come back up too so as soon as I got off the elevator I puked in the plants along the railing (hotel had a big courtyard with all the rooms around it - open concept) a couple of times before I got back to my room...

Ahh the memories... :-b
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk