Two-Hand Touch or Full Contact? I'm Fine With Either... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Two-Hand Touch or Full Contact? I'm Fine With Either...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dadd » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:54 pm

logan wrote:
Dadd wrote:I just saw her basketball pictures. Such a letdown. :-t
I'll always remember her as before....

i don't care what she looks like playing basketball as long as she looks like the model after a shower.

Tru dat!!
Dadd
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:59 pm

not sure how many differnt skirt football leagues there are, but i know our very own Detroit Drive had like 4 consecutive unbeaten seasons
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dream_017 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:06 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:not sure how many differnt skirt football leagues there are, but i know our very own Detroit Drive had like 4 consecutive unbeaten seasons

Actually it is the Demolition that is the womens team and they play in the IWFL

Note: the Drive was an arena league team from 1988-1993 ;-D They won 4 of the first 6 championships and played in 6 of the first 7 championship games
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby Atog » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:13 pm

dream_017 wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:not sure how many differnt skirt football leagues there are, but i know our very own Detroit Drive had like 4 consecutive unbeaten seasons

Note: the Drive was an arena league team from 1988-1993 ;-D They won 4 of the first 6 championships and played in 6 of the first 7 championship games

The Demolition have lost once in 4 years... they're 45-1 as a franchise and have won the national title each year they've played. They joined the IWFL because they got kicked out of their old league for being too good. ;-D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:49 pm

dream_017 wrote:

oops...may bad, i was thinking Demolition
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk