Things you ought to know... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Things you ought to know...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Balanced Man » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:48 pm

Until the new Star Wars movies started coming out, I thought they fought with Lifesavers...

Not Lightsabers.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:35 pm

When I was little I thought "Batteries not included" meant that it didn't need batteries.

Now I know everything.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Nilmerf » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:38 pm

I have absolutely no idea what "win one for the Gipper" means.
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby jayday » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:19 pm

Nilmerf wrote:I have absolutely no idea what "win one for the Gipper" means.

This link should clear things up....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:58 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:What does "Cincinnatti Bowtie" mean?

you dont want to know. lets just say it involves a trachemoty (sp? the thing where they cut a hole in your throat for smokers)

on the origonal subject of not knowing, i had a friend who thought that sheep were female goats (which meant he thought there were no male sheep or female goats)

I thought that was a Columbian Necktie? I guess it could be similar, but why have two names for the same method of ritual murder?

Columbian Necktie or Bowtie as they call it is infamous from the late Pablo Escobar and his tainted drug smuggling ways and killings to go along with it, just like how the mafia can mark their murders by giving a gun shot wound to the inner theigh on both legs of the victim, the Columbian Bowtie is when they slit your throat and pull your tongue through it....sorry to be graphic kiddies, but it was easier to make it plain and simple.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby moonhead » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:40 pm

Alkaholik wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:What does "Cincinnatti Bowtie" mean?

you dont want to know. lets just say it involves a trachemoty (sp? the thing where they cut a hole in your throat for smokers)

on the origonal subject of not knowing, i had a friend who thought that sheep were female goats (which meant he thought there were no male sheep or female goats)

I thought that was a Columbian Necktie? I guess it could be similar, but why have two names for the same method of ritual murder?

Columbian Necktie or Bowtie as they call it is infamous from the late Pablo Escobar and his tainted drug smuggling ways and killings to go along with it, just like how the mafia can mark their murders by giving a gun shot wound to the inner theigh on both legs of the victim, the Columbian Bowtie is when they slit your throat and pull your tongue through it....sorry to be graphic kiddies, but it was easier to make it plain and simple.

those are called stomas.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby CC » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:49 pm

That's an interesting factoid, I am going to work that phrase into the next threat I give.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:21 pm

Why was the Cincinnatti Bowtie in The 40 Year Old Virgin when they were talking about sexual positions? It has nothing to do with sex.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Canacuna » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:35 pm

Flockers wrote:Why was the Cincinnatti Bowtie in The 40 Year Old Virgin when they were talking about sexual positions? It has nothing to do with sex.

Check out Urban Dictionary... the Cafe is a 'lil too G-rated to actually post it...
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Vikes Rule 88 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:07 pm

Canacuna wrote:
Flockers wrote:Why was the Cincinnatti Bowtie in The 40 Year Old Virgin when they were talking about sexual positions? It has nothing to do with sex.

Check out Urban Dictionary... the Cafe is a 'lil too G-rated to actually post it...

One of the definitions was just messed up :~( :-P :-P :-P

need a sig? PM me
Vikes Rule 88 Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk