League Rules & Settings (Updated For 2013!) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

League Rules & Settings (Updated For 2013!)

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Re:

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:02 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Bumping the rules & settings. ;-D

Bumping up again. I updated the rules & setting in the 1st post. The 2 main things that are different for 2008 are no more penalties for illegal lineups & no more PM waiver system. Thanks fleaflicker! :-) ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Re:

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:38 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Bumping the rules & settings. ;-D

;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: League Rules & Settings (Updated For 2010!)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:04 am

I added the expansion rule that passed & the # of votes to pass a poll to the 1st post. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Re: League Rules & Settings (Updated For 2010!)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:04 pm

From last offseason, I added (to the 1st post) that our waiver wire opens up 1 week after the rookie/FA draft ends. Also, as a result of this change, I added that the cut date to 35 must be done before the WW opens. An owner needs to be at 35 before adding a player from the WW. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Re: League Rules & Settings (Updated For 2012!)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 pm

I added our 3 new rules changes (roster expansion, points for return TDs, and playoff tiebreakers) to the 1st post. I updated flea as well. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Re: League Rules & Settings (Updated For 2013!)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu May 09, 2013 1:20 am

I added the new IDP starting requirements to the 1st post, and I updated that on flea as well. Until flea separates the DL's to DE's & DT's, and the DB's to S's & CB's, I just made our "DT" & "CB" a "DL" & "DB". I'll fix it after flea makes the changes. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Re: League Rules & Settings (Updated For 2013!)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu May 09, 2013 1:40 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I added the new IDP starting requirements to the 1st post, and I updated that on flea as well. Until flea separates the DL's to DE's & DT's, and the DB's to S's & CB's, I just made our "DT" & "CB" a "DL" & "DB". I'll fix it after flea makes the changes. ;-D

I couldn't make the update on flea. Every time I remove our "LB" slot, it also removes the DL/LB, LB/DB, and DL/LB/DB slots. I'll mess with it later. :-?

flotsamnjetsam

Previous

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League