yeah errrr...uhhh.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Denver Broncos

yeah errrr...uhhh..

Moderator: Football Moderators

yeah errrr...uhhh..

Postby awwchrist » Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:27 am

And as I see it, Denver is the worst team in the AFC West.

It's apparent to even a blind man..

I'm wrong as hell.

8-o

My apologies O & B
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Orange and Blue » Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:44 am

Not a problem. You are a much bigger man than I gave you credit for. My apologies as well for having you pegged as another mindless seahawks fan.

By the way, congrats on your own 3-0, as well.

So... anyway, after starting the year #2 in points scored and #3 in points allowed (even though our most talented player has sat out for more time than he's played, and our starting QB had a 115 yd, 0 TD, 3 Int first week), I'm pretty psyched about the year. Last year we finished #1 in yard differential (total yards offense - total yards defense) in the entire NFL and missed the playoffs... hopefully if we finish #1 in POINT differential, we won't.
CP:TD::Sanders:Smith
Orange and Blue
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Homeless » Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:45 am

Denvers looking pretty. Right now they look like a team destined to go to the super bowl this year.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Orange and Blue » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:19 pm

Homeless wrote:Denvers looking pretty. Right now they look like a team destined to go to the super bowl this year.

I think it's all going to come down to week 5. That's going to be a huge make-or-break game. Right now Denver and KC are the hottest teams in the AFC, possibly in the NFL (although the hawks and Panthers look pretty hot, too). KC plays Baltimore this week, and we've got the Lions, so it's a very real possibility that we're both sitting at 4-0 when we meet (and against the Lions, it's a very real possibility that we score 30+ for the 4th straight game). If we can go into Arrowhead and take down the Chiefs, I think it'll be pretty safe to say we're the best team in the NFL. Whichever team comes out with a "W", actually, will probably be touted as the best. If we lose, it's not the end of the world, since they still have to come to Invesco, but a win would be HUGE. The only thing better than a win would be a 5th straight 30+ point game. :)
CP:TD::Sanders:Smith
Orange and Blue
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Denver Broncos