Opinons on Jamal Lewis after 3 weeks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Opinons on Jamal Lewis after 3 weeks

Moderator: Football Moderators

Opinons on Jamal Lewis after 3 weeks

Postby V-unit » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:21 am

I think Jamal Lewis is in for a big year sort of like Henry was last year.When I see Lewis carry the ball it seems like he can break one at any time.Im going out on a limb and say that he will be better than Henry, Edge and Alexander.The Ravens have QB issues but they still have a nice Defense to rely on which will mean more carries for Lewis.What do guys think?
V-unit
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby KingGhidra » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:36 am

I think he will struggle against any team with a decent defense. With a one dimensional offense, it doesn't take much to stop the run. For the record, San Diego and Cleveland don't count as decent defenses.

That aside, 500 yards and 4 TDs 3 weeks in isn't too bad is it? He'll come back down to earth next week against KC, but he is an every week starter unless you have Portis and Priest as your two starters. :)
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby brdmaverick » Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:50 am

I hate how the Ravens have no quarterback to keep the defense honest. Well, with games left against the Bengals and Browns, I think he should be in for a good year though. Just imagine what he could have done with a decent quarterback.
brdmaverick
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Football Talk