new tool album - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

new tool album

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:51 pm

:-° the Detroit show sold out in 3 minutes...but i was able to get 2 tickets ;-D cant wait
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moonhead » Sat May 06, 2006 4:47 pm

just got my pre order in the mail the other day. i haven't made it all the way through the album yet. but most of it is uninteresting and kind of bland for tool. sounds like out takes from aenima and lateralus to me. maybe it will grow on me, but so far i'm disappointed.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon May 08, 2006 9:05 am

moonhead wrote:just got my pre order in the mail the other day. i haven't made it all the way through the album yet. but most of it is uninteresting and kind of bland for tool. sounds like out takes from aenima and lateralus to me. maybe it will grow on me, but so far i'm disappointed.

i felt the same way the 1st time through and it's grown on me. definately not their best work, but i'm starting to appreciate it more.
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby logan » Mon May 08, 2006 9:38 am

didn't do much for me either. some decent songs but overall not amazingly impressive. the pearl jam is better imo and so far the new chili peppers is better as well.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon May 08, 2006 9:59 am

logan wrote:didn't do much for me either. some decent songs but overall not amazingly impressive. the pearl jam is better imo and so far the new chili peppers is better as well.

i did pick up the Peral Jam and was pleasantly suprised...petty good album all the way through.

havent and probably wont pick up the Pepers though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk