sig questions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

sig questions

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

sig questions

Postby dan9124 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:16 pm

I've only been at this photoshop stuff for about a week or two so I don't really know what I'm doing with everything yet. Just have a few quick questions.

1. How do I make a border around a picture? Also, I've seen some sigs on other sites that have a border and text built into the border. I'd like to know how to do that.

2. I've been playing around with rendering clouds and things, but I can't really figure out how to get the colors I want. How do I get, for example, red clouds fading into black?

3. Also, when rendering fibers, how do I get a background color other than white?

Thanks for any help!
dan9124
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: sig questions

Postby South Park Cows » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:47 pm

dan9124 wrote:1. How do I make a border around a picture? Also, I've seen some sigs on other sites that have a border and text built into the border. I'd like to know how to do that.

There are many ways to do this. You can create a new layer and draw around with the pencil holding down shift or you can select the sig and add a stroke through edit-stroke. But make sure it's set on inside.

dan9124 wrote:2. I've been playing around with rendering clouds and things, but I can't really figure out how to get the colors I want. How do I get, for example, red clouds fading into black?

Have red set as your foregroud color and black as your background color. To set a background color just command-click on the color you want.

dan9124 wrote:3. Also, when rendering fibers, how do I get a background color other than white?

Like I said above, just have another color set as your background color.

Hope that helped. ;-D
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Re: sig questions

Postby olympia0731 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:28 pm

dan9124 wrote:I've only been at this photoshop stuff for about a week or two so I don't really know what I'm doing with everything yet. Just have a few quick questions.

1. How do I make a border around a picture? Also, I've seen some sigs on other sites that have a border and text built into the border. I'd like to know how to do that.

2. I've been playing around with rendering clouds and things, but I can't really figure out how to get the colors I want. How do I get, for example, red clouds fading into black?

3. Also, when rendering fibers, how do I get a background color other than white?

Thanks for any help!

I would just like to asnwer one...

go to select<All

Then go to Edit<stroke

1-3 pixels

Hope this helps ;-D
olympia0731
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests