typical oklahoma. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

typical oklahoma.

Moderator: Football Moderators

typical oklahoma.

Postby moonhead » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:03 pm

jeebus

BRAY, Okla. -- A man has caused an uproar in this southwestern Oklahoma town by advertising in an unusual manner that he'd like to pay for a virgin to be his bride.

A sign that 45-year-old Michael Thelemann posted in his yard Sunday said that he'll pay $1,000 for a virgin bride between the ages of 12 and 24.

"I feel like I'm living down the street from a pedophile," said neighbor Christy Sternadel. "We want him out of this neighborhood. Who asks for a 12-year-old virgin bride?"

As of Wednesday, no one had taken up Thelemann on his offer, but he had heard several negative comments from neighbors, which he said he didn't understand. He said his grandmother married "a much older man" at age 14.

"I'm just somebody who is getting up there in years, and I'm looking for a born-again, God-fearing virgin between the ages of 12 and 24 who can bear me children," said Thelemann, who was divorced in 1989. "What's the problem? I just think I have some wicked neighbors."

Neighbors asked the Stephens County sheriff's department to stop Thelemann from displaying the sign, but Undersherriff Bob Hill said the sign was gone by the time deputies visited Thelemann's home.

That's because it was stolen, Thelemann said. He put up another sign Wednesday that didn't include the minor ages. The new sign also noted he's not interested in a "pig-worshipping, heathen, white-supremacist wife."
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby CC » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:26 pm

$1,000 to pay someone to be your wife? That is a weak offer.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:33 pm

D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E..........written all over this.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:33 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:$1,000 to pay someone to be your wife? That is a weak offer.

He's from Oklahoma. That's like $1,000,000,000 anywhere else. :-D
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby portisfan24 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:37 pm

The best part of this story is how confused the guy is. He geniunely believes that he isn't doing anything wrong and his neighbors are crazy. That's just awesome.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Popcynical » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:56 pm

Hmm.. that's a pretty good deal.. unless it's some fat pig of a girl who's only a virgin because she's so ugly. Yeah.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:14 pm

*hangs head in shame*

oh well. who doesn't want a virgin bride? age 12 - 24? lmao.

what a goon. i'm going to put a sign like that in my yard. so the girlfriend can come home to that. that's hilarious. "my grandma got married to a much older man at 14." yeah probably to her uncle. no wonder you're a flipping idiot. gosh!
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby DelhommesFan1 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:05 pm

im surprised he thinks he can get a virgin for 1000...that kind of money will only get you a high class hooker in vegas....hes going to go to throw up more to get a live virgin....haha
DelhommesFan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:45 pm

Interesting people down in Oklahoma I see, I love how this guy thinks the only problem is that he has "wicked neighbors".....great stuff :-b
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:56 pm

portisfan24 wrote:The best part of this story is how confused the guy is. He geniunely believes that he isn't doing anything wrong and his neighbors are crazy. That's just awesome.

Kinda reminds me of another pedophile:

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Next

Return to General Talk