Fans - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Green Bay Packers

Fans

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fans

Postby Coltonvik » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:50 pm

dosent it seem that all the packer fans are strayin away from the pack, no confidence what so ever why is that?
Coltonvik Beginner
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Fans

Postby mattb47 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:06 pm

Coltonvik wrote:dosent it seem that all the packer fans are strayin away from the pack, no confidence what so ever why is that?

Your team for next season really isn't one to instill a lot of confidence..... :-?
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby skibrett15 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:55 pm

I'm pretty excited about the defense. Wait until after the draft. Then we'll have some reason to be excited/not excited. If we can scrape together an O-line we can contend for the division title with Favre back.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Re: Fans

Postby CC » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:26 pm

Coltonvik wrote:dosent it seem that all the packer fans are strayin away from the pack, no confidence what so ever why is that?

It is like that for a lot of teams, most people end up jumping on bandwagons as opposed to sticking with one team through thick and thin.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DarkKnight » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:24 pm

always be a Packer Fan... I just hope Thompson knows what he's doing. Right now I rate him as one of the worst GMs of Packers history. Hopefully he can prove me wrong.
DarkKnight
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby skibrett15 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:36 pm

well, he really can't be worse than Sherman. TT inherits rediculous contracts that Sherman creates and then had to deal with salary cap hell. This is the year he gets a chance to prove himself. With sherman overpaying a mediocre D-line TT had to cut good players in Rivera and Wahle.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby DarkKnight » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:41 pm

skibrett15 wrote:well, he really can't be worse than Sherman. TT inherits rediculous contracts that Sherman creates and then had to deal with salary cap hell. This is the year he gets a chance to prove himself. With sherman overpaying a mediocre D-line TT had to cut good players in Rivera and Wahle.

yeap.. and right now.. Packers easily hve more salary cap then any team becasue they havn't spent any on FAs.

he cut Rivera and Wahle becasue he thought gaurd was easy to replace and wasn't worth the big bucks. He was wrong and I agree with him at the time. I was wrong too but then again I don't get paid millions to be right.
DarkKnight
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Green Bay Packers