Cindy Margolis to Pose for Playboy - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Cindy Margolis to Pose for Playboy

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cindy Margolis to Pose for Playboy

Postby knapplc » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:57 am

She may be a bit past her prime, but I still think she's way hot! ;-D

Cindy Margolis, known as the "Most Downloaded Woman" on the Internet, is following up her win on "Celebrity Cooking Showdown" with a career first — posing nude for Playboy.

The mother of three told The Associated Press that she finally agreed to pose for the magazine when they called on her 40th birthday.

"Thank goodness for 'Desperate Housewives.' You're not dead just because you are married and have children," the actress and model said Monday, on the phone from her Los Angeles home.

After turning down offers to pose for the magazine in the past, Margolis said she accepted this time because she felt posing nude at the age of 40 is empowering.

"In the past it would have been for gratuitous reasons," she said.

Now, Margolis said, she is enjoying being the ultimate desperate housewife.

"It will be fun to go up against the 20-year-olds and show them that they don't have anything on me," she said.

Margolis has appeared in "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" and the annual "Lingerie Bowl."

She has made headlines in recent years for her struggles with infertility. She is the national spokeswoman for Resolve: The National Infertility Association and is also writing a book about the subject.

"I just want to make it more mainstream for people to understand infertility, to understand surrogacy and adoption," she said.

Margolis, a former "Price is Right" model, gave birth to son Nicholas in 2002 after a high-risk pregnancy. The child was her first with husband, Guy Starkman. In 2005 Margolis and Starkman welcomed twins Sabrina and Sierra into the family. The twins were carried by a surrogate mother, and are biologically the couple's by in-vitro fertilization.

"It doesn't matter how you get your baby, even if it's via FedEx as long as you get to hold your precious baby in your arms. You can have your miracle child," Margolis said.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VaderFin » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:00 am

One of the most overrated looking chicks ever. Obviously not ugly, just very overrated. Her 15 minutes of fame are over so she is taking the next step to somehow stay in even a smidge of spotlite.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:04 am

I don't know, Vader - I think she looks just fine:

How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:09 am

playboy sucks. she should go for hustler or penthouse.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:21 am

I still think she is hot! Overrated :-? im not too sure about that, she was just a media whore but she also got her name out there and wasnt she at one time the most downloaded woman on the internet?

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:37 am

mutantseabass wrote:wasnt she at one time the most downloaded woman on the internet?

Yes. Read the first sentence in the article MSB. :-D

Just kidding dude. She is definitely very hot. Mother of 3? Wow. She looks great. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:37 am

now she's washed up and on some reality cooking show. she's still a media whore. i just wish she was my whore. :-t
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:38 am

moonhead wrote:now she's washed up and on some reality cooking show. she's still a media whore. i just wish she was my whore. :-t

LOL.. She has some nerve doesn't she? :-b
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:38 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:wasnt she at one time the most downloaded woman on the internet?

Yes. Read the first sentence in the article MSB. :-D

Just kidding dude. She is definitely very hot. Mother of 3? Wow. She looks great. ;-D

I dont read, i scroll for pictures. :-D

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:43 am

I agree with Vader. Don't get me wrong she is easy on the eyes but nothing special in my book, I think she is overrated :-/
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Next

Return to General Talk