Cigars? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Cigars?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Canacuna » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:48 am

Haha, Swisher Sweets... :-b I've got a bunch of those lying around here somewhere.

Anyway, I'm not a big cigar guy, but of the few I've tried, Graycliff makes some nice cigars. When my family was in Nassau, Bahamas, they actually took a tour of their factory and everything. I didn't go - too busy havin' fun on the beach... but the cigars they brought back weren't bad.

I was in Redmond, WA a couple of weeks ago for a wedding and there was a cigar shop that sold 'em there... so I'd reckon you can find 'em anywhere.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:18 am

Tiki wrote:
moonhead wrote:the only thing i know about cigars is they smell terrible
You bite your tounge!!! Cigars are the shit plain and simple. Now I only smoke the cheap ones (Swisher Sweets, Black & mild, and Phillies). But I had this one from Nicaragua and ti was really good. I saw this lady handroll one in Miami, made my mouth water. A. THis lady had some real bomb skills and the Cigar looked great! ;-D

After smoking that crap a lit newspaper full of dog poo would taste good. :-P
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:46 am

Canacuna wrote:Haha, Swisher Sweets... :-b I've got a bunch of those lying around here somewhere.

Anyway, I'm not a big cigar guy, but of the few I've tried, Graycliff makes some nice cigars. When my family was in Nassau, Bahamas, they actually took a tour of their factory and everything. I didn't go - too busy havin' fun on the beach... but the cigars they brought back weren't bad.

I was in Redmond, WA a couple of weeks ago for a wedding and there was a cigar shop that sold 'em there... so I'd reckon you can find 'em anywhere.

I wrote that down. Graycliff. What im thinking of doing maybe is getting him a variety of different ones.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:35 am

mutantseabass wrote:I wrote that down. Graycliff. What im thinking of doing maybe is getting him a variety of different ones.

Now there's an idea....Maybe get some different ones he's never tried before....He might find a new brand he likes...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:36 am

jayday wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:I wrote that down. Graycliff. What im thinking of doing maybe is getting him a variety of different ones.

Now there's an idea....Maybe get some different ones he's never tried before....He might find a new brand he likes...

Thats what i was thinking, like an assortment may work better. Like you said maybe he will find something he likes as much or better then what he smokes now.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Azrael » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:36 am

I like Arturo Fuentes...the Brevas are a pretty good smoke for $2. I like the Hemingway Signatures and Short Stories as well from them.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Previous

Return to General Talk