Favre Back!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Green Bay Packers

Favre Back!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Favre Back!!!

Postby DarkKnight » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:58 pm

I have mixed feelings with this one.. the man is a legend as far as I'm concerned and it'll be great seeing some of those plays only Favre can make a few more times.

But I just don't think Favre can or will make the difference this year. I hate to see him have a worse year than last year and I think we need to see if the kid Rodgers can play.

Any thoughts out there?
DarkKnight
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jnaz2008 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:12 pm

IMO Brett will have an impact on this season. They have already added Charles Woodson since Brett has rejoined the team. Then they will add some good players in the draft (A.J. Hawk, etc.). I believe that he is still a better player than Aaron Rodgers would be and maybe they can draft another QB or add a free agent next season. Just my personal opinion.
jnaz2008
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Popcynical » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:53 am

If Walker sticks around this year, you'd better watch out! Even if he doesn't, he'll do much better than Rodgers.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby FavresLastStand » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:00 pm

Another year of watching incredible touchdown passes and mind boggling interceptions that leave you wondering if Favre can read defenses. :-)

That being said I don't think he will make or break our season. It will be nice to watch him play but I think he is just going after some QB records. People said last year that he gave us our best chance of winning...and we went 4-12 so obviously that says a lot right there.
FavresLastStand
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Green Bay Packers