Guess Brad and Angelina's New Babies Name - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Guess Brad and Angelina's New Babies Name

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moonhead » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:46 pm

The_Captain wrote:Well, there in Africa so I'm gonna go with.....

JoBranji or JoBra for short.


yeah supposedly it will be a namibian name.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby 1crzydmnd » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:48 pm

I'll-be-the-most-spoiled-brat-on-earth-please-let-Angelina-breastfeed-me Jolie-Pitt.

Or maybe just Bob.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Confucius' redneck brother
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2302
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 15 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Memphis, TN...watching the games with Elvis

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:48 pm

Billy Bob
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Postby VaderFin » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:49 pm

I'll give you this hint: it will be something you will be familiar with, in other words it won't be Jabradlinaka or some crap you could never guess. ;-D
Image
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7030
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In my Tie Fighter blowing up Rebels

Postby The_Captain » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:52 pm

VaderFin wrote:I'll give you this hint: it will be something you will be familiar with, in other words it won't be Jabradlinaka or some crap you could never guess. ;-D


Could you be any more vague? ;-)

Something we're familiar with? Meaning an american name?

Crap we could be here all day guessing the possible 35,000 names they could pick. The freak show that is JoPitt will probably keep it simple and pick John.
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Postby VaderFin » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:56 pm

The_Captain wrote:
VaderFin wrote:I'll give you this hint: it will be something you will be familiar with, in other words it won't be Jabradlinaka or some crap you could never guess. ;-D


Could you be any more vague? ;-)

Something we're familiar with? Meaning an american name?

Crap we could be here all day guessing the possible 35,000 names they could pick. The freak show that is JoPitt will probably keep it simple and pick John.


You got anything better to do? :-b
Image
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7030
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In my Tie Fighter blowing up Rebels

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:57 pm

The suspense is killing me. Someone tell me!!
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Postby The_Captain » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:58 pm

VaderFin wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
VaderFin wrote:I'll give you this hint: it will be something you will be familiar with, in other words it won't be Jabradlinaka or some crap you could never guess. ;-D


Could you be any more vague? ;-)

Something we're familiar with? Meaning an american name?

Crap we could be here all day guessing the possible 35,000 names they could pick. The freak show that is JoPitt will probably keep it simple and pick John.


You got anything better to do? :-b


Well work but that's not nearly as much fun as this.....
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Postby VaderFin » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:03 pm

Ok, one more hint......It is a word you have heard of but I'm willing to bet you don't know anyone who has this as their name. ;-D
Image
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7030
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In my Tie Fighter blowing up Rebels

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:05 pm

VaderFin wrote:Ok, one more hint......It is a word you have heard of but I'm willing to bet you don't know anyone who has this as their name. ;-D


Choice
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 8:32 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact