Return to General Talk

TGIF

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby jayday » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:02 am

24 Hours! It's like Christmas Eve when you were a kid :-b
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Captain » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:29 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Man, this is one Friday I have been dreading for sometime. I have to take the kids in and both have to get shots (Oldest one 1 shot, youngest 4 shots). Both are going to be a little on the crabby side today, and then tonight...have to take them out of the house cuz the wife is having the neighborhood ladies over for bunko.

Tomorrow I was hoping to get the patio done, but looks like the weather will put those plans off until Monday. Drats. :-t

Your wife does the bunko thing too? I guess I'm a bit luckier than you in that I don't have to leave the house when she's bunko-ing b/c she's usually at someone else's house.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:33 pm

The_Captain wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Man, this is one Friday I have been dreading for sometime. I have to take the kids in and both have to get shots (Oldest one 1 shot, youngest 4 shots). Both are going to be a little on the crabby side today, and then tonight...have to take them out of the house cuz the wife is having the neighborhood ladies over for bunko.

Tomorrow I was hoping to get the patio done, but looks like the weather will put those plans off until Monday. Drats. :-t

Your wife does the bunko thing too? I guess I'm a bit luckier than you in that I don't have to leave the house when she's bunko-ing b/c she's usually at someone else's house.

Yeah. Every month they do it. It's usually not that bad, but the kids are pretty crabby today after the dr appt. Fortunately, both are healthy, but whiny as all heck today. Great planning on hosting the thing tonight Wifey. :-[

I may just end up staying here and play with the kids upstairs or something. Still it's a pain today.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VaderFin » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:05 pm

TWO HOURS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:07 pm

VaderFin wrote:TWO HOURS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Freaking Kidding...

It feels like it's 5:30 already, the day is dragging by.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:18 pm

I have 2.5 hours before my day's over.

Then the wife and I are going with some friends to Studio Movie Grill to see "The Sentinal".

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:24 pm

I love it. My wife is out of town tomorrow which means I get to watch the draft with my fantasy football buddies. Beer, food and football for hours on end. ;-D ;-D ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:29 pm

yay...sadly, i'm going to be at the Tigers game during the draft, but i should be able to hear the boos from the Lions draft party at Ford Field across the street when we do something stupid
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Canacuna » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:40 pm

The draft is this weekend? :-? Hm.

Anyway, I've got work tomorrow. Screw TGIF.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Tiki » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:32 pm

moonhead wrote:payday! yay! girlfriend comes home this weekend YAY!
Yeah man it's all about the pay day!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk