TGIF - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

TGIF

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:29 am

If I haven't been to bed yet, is it technically still Friday? X-I
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:24 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I love it. My wife is out of town tomorrow which means I get to watch the draft with my fantasy football buddies. Beer, food and football for hours on end. ;-D ;-D ;-D

Ahhh its starting already, the good my wife is out of town. Good to see you getting into married life 3D ;-D :-b Welcome aboard, pain is to the right and suffering to the left. Enjoy your stay!

I'll add lack of S is straight ahead....

:-b ...... :-b ....... :~(

I think he has a few months left of "the good life" ahead still. He still has to pass the im glad shes going out, i need some time alone stage, then the man she spends way too much money stage, followed up quickly by the wow she sure complains alot stage, then the holding out stage comes into effect. Then hes right into the "why didnt i listen to those people who told me not to get married" stage.

Aint Married life Grand!!! ;-)

What the heck are you two talking about? Married life is great. I have a best friend that I see every day. We share our lives, share our hopes, share our ups and downs. We've been through sickness and health, poverty and wealth and we're still going strong after 14 years.

And the "S" is frequent and fun, and I wouldn't want it with anyone else.

I know you're mostly joking about this, MSB and Cap, but don't give 3D the wrong idea here.

Marriage is like a fine wine: it gets better and better with age - as long as you keep it corked when it should be corked.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:45 pm

totally offtopic but knapp what the crap is your sig?
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:59 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:totally offtopic but knapp what the crap is your sig?

gandalf.
mithrandir.
the grey pilgrim.
stormcrow.
the grey.
incanus.
olorin.
tharkun.

he has many names. the grey wizard from the third age of middle earth. he was a major player in the fall of barad dur. read the books. or if you're lazy watch the movies. but do that after you read the books.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby The_Captain » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:24 pm

*sniff* I smell a highjacking..... *sniff*

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:28 pm

knapplc wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I love it. My wife is out of town tomorrow which means I get to watch the draft with my fantasy football buddies. Beer, food and football for hours on end. ;-D ;-D ;-D

Ahhh its starting already, the good my wife is out of town. Good to see you getting into married life 3D ;-D :-b Welcome aboard, pain is to the right and suffering to the left. Enjoy your stay!

I think he has a few months left of "the good life" ahead still. He still has to pass the im glad shes going out, i need some time alone stage, then the man she spends way too much money stage, followed up quickly by the wow she sure complains alot stage, then the holding out stage comes into effect. Then hes right into the "why didnt i listen to those people who told me not to get married" stage.

What the heck are you two talking about? Married life is great. I have a best friend that I see every day. We share our lives, share our hopes, share our ups and downs. We've been through sickness and health, poverty and wealth and we're still going strong after 14 years.

I know you're mostly joking about this, MSB and Cap, but don't give 3D the wrong idea here.

Marriage is like a fine wine: it gets better and better with age - as long as you keep it corked when it should be corked.

Ahhh, the idealist appears.

Relax knapp, I'm sure 3D is smart enough to know MSB and I are giving him a load of crap.

I just celebrated my 10 year anniversary and after 10 years and 2 kids I wouldn't trade my wife for anyone. I agree with everything you said but sometimes its fun to joke about all the myths that go with marriage.

The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:04 pm

The_Captain wrote:
knapplc wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

Relax knapp, I'm sure 3D is smart enough to know MSB and I are giving him a load of crap.

I just celebrated my 10 year anniversary and after 10 years and 2 kids I wouldn't trade my wife for anyone. I agree with everything you said but sometimes its fun to joke about all the myths that go with marriage.

I've been married for 6 years now and we joke around about the typical marriage things. Ultimately, though, I couldn't live without her. We've become pretty dependant on each other. I don't cook or clean and she doesn't mow or change tires. There are a lot of marriage horror stories out there, but if you marry the right person and choose to abide by your vows, you'll love coming home from work everyday.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Dirt Bag » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:32 pm

moonhead wrote:

gandalf.
mithrandir.
the grey pilgrim.
stormcrow.
the grey.
incanus.
olorin.
tharkun.

he has many names. the grey wizard from the third age of middle earth. he was a major player in the fall of barad dur. read the books. or if you're lazy watch the movies. but do that after you read the books.

I knew it was Gandalf i'd never heard him called the gray pilgrim though..ima big Tolkien fan

The_Captain wrote:

*sniff* I smell a highjacking..... *sniff*

what?
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:17 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
knapplc wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

I've been married for 6 years now and we joke around about the typical marriage things. Ultimately, though, I couldn't live without her. We've become pretty dependant on each other. I don't cook or clean and she doesn't mow or change tires. There are a lot of marriage horror stories out there, but if you marry the right person and choose to abide by your vows, you'll love coming home from work everyday.

My wife and I joke about the myths all the time. I agree with you ORS, I couldn't live without her. She's a blessing and we're a good team....we fight and disagree but show me a marriage which doesn't.

The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Tiki » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:15 pm

The_Captain wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
knapplc wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

My wife and I joke about the myths all the time. I agree with you ORS, I couldn't live without her. She's a blessing and we're a good team....we fight and disagree but show me a marriage which doesn't.
Mr. and Mrs. Brady! :-b
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk