Prisoners In A REAL Prison -Shocking- - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Prisoners In A REAL Prison -Shocking-

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby dream_017 » Tue May 02, 2006 2:50 pm

What?!?! Prisons actually being prisons....WOW ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayday » Tue May 02, 2006 5:00 pm

moonhead wrote:hopefullly these guys aren't in there for traffic tickets. surely these are murderers and rapists and the like. and that's fine with me. but i think this might be a bit severe for anyone who isn't a career criminal.

If they're in there for a traffic ticket, they'll be gone in a day or two....And they'll think about sppeding next time I'll guarantee that :-b
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Popcynical » Tue May 02, 2006 8:18 pm

You gotta feel sorry for the music pirates who were sentenced to four years, though.. ;-)
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby skibrett15 » Tue May 02, 2006 10:27 pm

Popcynical wrote:You gotta feel sorry for the music pirates who were sentenced to four years, though.. ;-)

still, it's not a flaw with the prison system, it's a flaw with the punishment decision or lawmaking process. There needs to be a harsh punitive option out there, and this provides it.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue May 02, 2006 10:42 pm

jayday wrote:
moonhead wrote:hopefullly these guys aren't in there for traffic tickets. surely these are murderers and rapists and the like. and that's fine with me. but i think this might be a bit severe for anyone who isn't a career criminal.

If they're in there for a traffic ticket, they'll be gone in a day or two....And they'll think about sppeding next time I'll guarantee that :-b

the onl;y person who would be in jail for a traffic ticket would be someone who did not pay it in a reasonable lenth of time and got an arrest warrent sworn.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Previous

Return to General Talk