Cruise's Crazy Act Costs MI:III - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Cruise's Crazy Act Costs MI:III

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dadd » Mon May 08, 2006 11:06 am

knapplc wrote:
Dadd wrote:
It'll be a better big-screen movie than Akeelah and the Bee, that's for sure. ;-D

Aah, nothing like taking the fam to see a kiddie flick. I can't remember the last time I went to a nice theater and watched a blow-em up guy movie.

If you family is like mine.....have fun watching Akeelah! :-)

My daughter is three, so we don't take her to movies quite yet.

Have you seen Akeelah? Was it good? I really liked Searching for Bobby Fisher and Little Man Tate and stuff like that. Is it like that?

Its a cute movie, I'm sure a 3-year old wouldn't like it.
But good acting, even if the overall story is kinda after-school special-ish.
Dadd
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayday » Mon May 08, 2006 12:28 pm

Teck wrote:That bad guy, whatever his name is, used to play really stupid parts in movies, like in Along came polly and played all minor roles until he did Capote.. he alone just keeps me away from the movie

You don't like Phillip Seymour Hoffman? What's wrong with you man? :-b I think he is a really good actor...So what if he has played stupid roles, he has also played serious roles, showing he has good range which is a key element of being a good actor....

I probably won't see MI:III because I haven't seen the first two, and because Cruise is a fruitcake....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk