Rough Schedule - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Rough Schedule

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rough Schedule

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue May 09, 2006 10:01 am

We have got a tough road this season having to go into chi, clev, pitt, and NY latre in the season and having the bengals, skins, and seahawks at home, plus the nfc south foes. What do you guys think we will finish?
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sappisgod » Fri May 12, 2006 3:33 am

I'm thinking 9-7, give or take a game or two. We have a tougher schedule, but I do expect a better team especially on offense. Simms looked very good late in the season and will get better, same goes for Alex Smith. Caddy is going to be our horse again. Clayton will be healthy(hopefully). And the line is finally resembling a quality NFL offensive line. Buenning is a stud, and Joseph better be to warrant that pick :-[ . Davis is a great run blocker and can be servicable pass blocking when we run the ball effectively. Center should be solid, but I'm not expecting much out of RT. Yatta is a disappointment, and people are too high on Trueblood.

Defense...Monte, nuff said. He'll guarantee us a top ten defense and keep us in games when the offense disappoints.

I must say though, I want to look away when we face those top teams(Pittsburgh, Seattle, Cincy). It could get ugly.
sappisgod
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers