For the 3000th time, don't call me a Dirt Bag! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

For the 3000th time, don't call me a Dirt Bag!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dolfin99 » Thu May 11, 2006 5:54 am

Congrats on 3K. ;-D
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu May 11, 2006 7:22 am

Hey, nice work Dirt! ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby The_Captain » Thu May 11, 2006 7:29 am

Congrats DB! ;-D

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby olympia0731 » Thu May 11, 2006 10:39 am

Congratz, and for god's sake take a shower..... DIRT BAG ;-D
olympia0731
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Dirt Bag » Thu May 11, 2006 3:08 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:Did you know in the 15th century, "dirt bag" was a name of respect? A "dirtbag" was known as a person of quiet solitude and reverence, mostly in refernce to a literal "bags of dirt." These "bags of dirt" were carried on ships of explorers and sailors, and when men met their tragic demise, they could be buried under the soil of their native land, using the dirt they used from the bags. Hence, "dirt bags" were symbols great respect.

Actually, none of that's true. Congrats on the 3K! ;-D

That sounded pretty convincing ;-D

Canacuna wrote:Dear Dirt Bag,

My responsibilities as The 'Cuna commands me to bestow upon you the title of Honorary 'lil 'Cuna, as the result of your remarkable imitations of The 'Cuna, whether intentional or not. Undoubtedly, terms like 'd00d' and 'r0x0rz s0x0rz' are used outside of the Cafe by people other than The 'Cuna (although not nearly as sexy or awesome in comparison by any means), but when they are used at the Cafe they are considered 'Cuna-isms. And dammit, you've nearly mastered the art of 'Cuna-speak. Congratulations!

With that out of the day, The 'Cuna would like to further remark on your achievement of three thousand postings.

Go you!

Although I rarely bust 'em out these days, I'll go ahead and throw this in here... because this is a special occasion and whatnot.

You r0x0rz s0x0rz, d00d.

There, I did it.

Sincerely,

The 'Cuna

sweet, man. Glad to hear i am worthy of wielding the famous 'Cuna ways of life ;-D

Tiki wrote:Congratz DB! A good poster and a smart one. Always an interesting read! To another 3k! Cheers...Whose getting the root beer keg? ;-) ;-D B-)

Edit-If your ever in Saint Paul lemme know, we'll hack it up, and talk football! ;-D

Sure, man. I don't get down there much as i dont have much of a need to but i'll be sure to letcha know if i ever am down there and can stop by ;-D

Thanks to everyone and menyak and Arlo especially. The Cafe is my second life and easily the best place on the 'net. w00t, you guys rock!!

ImageImageImage
Dance, wookiees....DANCE!!

Sincerely,
'Lil 'Cuna
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Thu May 11, 2006 6:14 pm

congrats ;-D ;-D ;-D
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby Canacuna » Thu May 11, 2006 7:12 pm

A 'lil advice from The 'Cuna to 'Lil 'Cuna...

...to master the art of being a future 'The 'Cuna', you've gotta have a longer speech than that, yo. You're still in training, so that's okay. You're bound to make a few mistakes here and there. Being The 'Cuna is harder than it looks. But anyway, you should keep that in mind when ya hit the 4K mark.

One day... you too can be The 'Cuna.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Dirt Bag » Thu May 11, 2006 7:27 pm

Canacuna wrote:A 'lil advice from The 'Cuna to 'Lil 'Cuna...

...to master the art of being a future 'The 'Cuna', you've gotta have a longer speech than that, yo. You're still in training, so that's okay. You're bound to make a few mistakes here and there. Being The 'Cuna is harder than it looks. But anyway, you should keep that in mind when ya hit the 4K mark.

One day... you too can be The 'Cuna.

Yeah the 'Lil 'Cuna knows his speeches cannot compare to the real 'Cuna speeches, 'Lil 'Cuna will make make harder attempts at being as cool as the 'Cuna now that he has been dubbed the honorary 'Lil 'Cuna ;-D
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Arlo » Fri May 12, 2006 1:07 pm

Congrats to the top DB on the IDP list! ;-D ;-D ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk