American Idol Votes - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

American Idol Votes

Moderator: Football Moderators

have you ever voted for an American Idol?

Yes
7%
No
93%

Total votes : 43

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon May 15, 2006 1:36 pm

terpfan wrote:
moonhead wrote:anybody paying attention to this stink that people are raising about the most recent dude that was booted? they're claiming shenanigans and general underhandedness.

Not really, but he definately shouldnt have gone. But Americas audience wants a BS pop singer.

And about House, yeah its definately repitive and usually pretty predictable, but its still funny. Laurie is a great actor.

no crap. i cant even tell he's British
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Slingblade » Mon May 15, 2006 1:42 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
terpfan wrote:
moonhead wrote:anybody paying attention to this stink that people are raising about the most recent dude that was booted? they're claiming shenanigans and general underhandedness.

Not really, but he definately shouldnt have gone. But Americas audience wants a BS pop singer.

And about House, yeah its definately repitive and usually pretty predictable, but its still funny. Laurie is a great actor.

no crap. i cant even tell he's British

He does hide his accent very well. I saw him on Leno a few weeks back and he has a major British accent.
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mysticphysh » Mon May 15, 2006 2:17 pm

I like house because of the medical mysteries.

House is a great character, but he's getting boring and repeatative. All the other characters on the show are bland and predictable. You have the "best friend" who sticks with House even though he's a jerk. The pretty white boy with no real depth. The straight laced female character. The formally edgey black character who's now nice because of a near death experience. The "hard nosed" boss who puts up with him because he's "brillant".

The House character drew me into the show, but the medical mysteries keep me watching...usually. ;-D

on a side note, when did this become a House thread? :-b
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby confused_jake » Mon May 15, 2006 5:41 pm

jayday wrote:Lol, no...Definitely never voted....I usually catch the end of it before House M.D. comes on (check my new av ;-D)

I have watched enough to know that Chris got hosed though...

that show creeps me out, mainly because house looks like my 7th grade math teacher that got fired for sexual harassment and now works at costco.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Tiki » Mon May 15, 2006 6:47 pm

House is very overrated. Like it's been staed it's the same show over and over. But also, it has a whole lot of drama more drama than soaps!! I mean he's a doctor it's his job. House is not watched in this household.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DelhommesFan1 » Mon May 15, 2006 6:48 pm

mysticphysh wrote:I like house because of the medical mysteries.

House is a great character, but he's getting boring and repeatative. All the other characters on the show are bland and predictable. You have the "best friend" who sticks with House even though he's a jerk. The pretty white boy with no real depth. The straight laced female character. The formally edgey black character who's now nice because of a near death experience. The "hard nosed" boss who puts up with him because he's "brillant".

The House character drew me into the show, but the medical mysteries keep me watching...usually. ;-D

on a side note, when did this become a House thread? :-b

when everybody realized how much american idol sucks ;-D
DelhommesFan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby VHawk15 » Mon May 15, 2006 6:49 pm

I usually only watch Idol for the hilarious losers on the first few shows. But, I have caught enough actual episodes to know that Ruben Studdard was awesome, Clay Aiken was gay, and Taylor Hicks is unstoppable. He's one of the few people on the planet that dances more like a caucasian than I do, and I admire him for that.

But heck no, I'm way too lazy to vote.
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby jayday » Mon May 15, 2006 7:16 pm

Dang, talk about House haters coming out of the woodwork :-b

So what shows does everyone else watch so I can rag on them? :D

This thread has gotten way off topic....I never thought my tiny House comment would take it so off course....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby mysticphysh » Mon May 15, 2006 11:07 pm

jayday wrote:Dang, talk about House haters coming out of the woodwork :-b

So what shows does everyone else watch so I can rag on them? :D

This thread has gotten way off topic....I never thought my tiny House comment would take it so off course....

my never miss shows are 24 and invasion. ;-D
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon May 15, 2006 11:22 pm

Never watched it, never will. :-t

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk