thomas jones or cedric benson - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

thomas jones or cedric benson

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri May 12, 2006 6:21 pm

moonhead wrote:tjones will fail a drug test and make the decision easier on all of us. just you wait.

I feel like I've posted this picture here a million times and every time I do it still gives me chills...

Hulkamania Lives Forever, Brother!!!
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Popcynical » Fri May 12, 2006 6:26 pm

That can't be real.. .can it? :-o
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri May 12, 2006 6:29 pm

Popcynical wrote:That can't be real.. .can it? :-o

It's not photoshopped, that much I can tell you. Now, are they "real" or are they real is a different story. :-b
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Fri May 12, 2006 6:36 pm

J_rob_the_ Baller wrote:yeah, they should just give the job to peterson and be done with it.

Unfortunately its the wrong Adrian Peterson to do that.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Kensat30 » Fri May 12, 2006 8:22 pm

Thomas Jones rolls with David Boston and he uses the same designer steroids. And he is a turd that will never amount to anything long term in the NFL. Benson or bust 2006. Get on the train.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby bklik » Fri May 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
moonhead wrote:tjones will fail a drug test and make the decision easier on all of us. just you wait.

I feel like I've posted this picture here a million times and every time I do it still gives me chills...

Hulkamania Lives Forever, Brother!!!

naw, he ate his greens. And drank his milk.

pssshhh yeah right... :-b
bklik
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Sixxgunn » Sat May 13, 2006 8:19 am

Kensat30 wrote:Thomas Jones rolls with David Boston and he uses the same designer steroids. And he is a turd that will never amount to anything long term in the NFL. Benson or bust 2006. Get on the train.

Are you still here spouting the same tired crap you were saying three years ago? TJ's a turd! TJ's a turd! It's very, very old. Three consecutive solid years from TJ now. He was in freaking Arizona. RB wasteland. Now he is on a team that knows how to run the ball and he is showing why he was drafted where he was. If he was going to get busted for drugs, it would have happened by now. How many years has it been since he was hanging with Boston? Get on to a new topic already.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sat May 13, 2006 5:03 pm

I have to agree ...

In some of my JJ readings, I stumbled across info on Thomas as well ... the family seems pretty set together (and I know JJ was on academic pro). From what I have read, TJ is just an extremely diligent workout junkie. Whether or not that's fabrication, I have no idea. But innocent until proven guilty.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Atog » Sat May 13, 2006 6:07 pm

Mark my words...

TJ will start in Chicago and do decently. Benson will sit on the bench and be disgruntled, until he gets traded to/signs with another team, at which point he will because a star.
Why do I know this?

Look at some other Texas RBs...Priest Holmes and Ricky Williams ;-D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Goatwhacker » Sat May 13, 2006 6:50 pm

The unknown factor here is Rosenhaus. His history is to ask for a lot of money and threaten holdout, something which I'm afraid that Jones leaving the summer workouts is leading up to. Jones had the tenth most yards in the NFL last year - I can certainly see Rosenhaus asking for a contract to put Jones in the top ten RBs, something I doubt the Bears will want to do.

On the other hand, supposedly Rosenhaus has a good relationship with the Bears front office. Also I don't think TJ has a great deal of bargaining power since he has 2 good backs behind him ready to step in, so possibly Rosenhaus will see that and play nice (which seems unlikely to me).
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk