'Survivor' Winner Sentenced to 51 Months - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

'Survivor' Winner Sentenced to 51 Months

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby josebach » Thu May 18, 2006 2:36 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:At least he won't have to worry about dropping soap in the shower. ;-7

man...that's just wrong

Ooops... dropped the soap...

Uh oh, dropped it again...

Gosh darnit, there it goes again...

Whoops, man this soap is slippery...
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Popcynical » Thu May 18, 2006 4:29 pm

mysticphysh wrote:I had no idea what he was talking about until just now when I came and read this thread. 4 years is kind of harsh when Martha Stewart only got something like 6 months or something plus probation? And she basically did the same thing, stole money and lied about it.

Stealing money and stealing money from the government are too different things... ;-)
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu May 18, 2006 4:38 pm

mysticphysh wrote:The Survivor host made a joke about this when the new winner was announced this past sunday. He said "I only have one piece of advice for you...PAY YOUR TAXES".

I had no idea what he was talking about until just now when I came and read this thread. 4 years is kind of harsh when Martha Stewart only got something like 6 months or something plus probation? And she basically did the same thing, stole money and lied about it.

As far as the gang rape survivor comment, well Hatch is gay, so he'll probably do just fine :-b

Martha Stewart didn't go to jail for stealing money. She went to jail for lying to the grand jury.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby josebach » Thu May 18, 2006 4:40 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:The Survivor host made a joke about this when the new winner was announced this past sunday. He said "I only have one piece of advice for you...PAY YOUR TAXES".

I had no idea what he was talking about until just now when I came and read this thread. 4 years is kind of harsh when Martha Stewart only got something like 6 months or something plus probation? And she basically did the same thing, stole money and lied about it.

As far as the gang rape survivor comment, well Hatch is gay, so he'll probably do just fine :-b

Martha Stewart didn't go to jail for stealing money. She went to jail for lying to the grand jury.

... and insider trading.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri May 19, 2006 12:35 am

He believes he didn't lie, but he doesn't know for sure :-?
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri May 19, 2006 8:32 pm

mysticphysh wrote:As far as the gang rape survivor comment, well Hatch is gay, so he'll probably do just fine :-b

Heh ... shows how much I know (not a lot).

Though I will say ... just because he's gay doesn't mean he's necessarily willing. I mean, if some 400 pound, buck-toothed woman tried to force herself on me, I wouldn't exactly be pleased. :-b

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby boojumsnark25 » Fri May 19, 2006 8:34 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:As far as the gang rape survivor comment, well Hatch is gay, so he'll probably do just fine :-b

Though I will say ... just because he's gay doesn't mean he's necessarily willing. I mean, if some 400 pound, buck-toothed woman tried to force herself on me, I wouldn't exactly be pleased. :-b

I know I would!
boojumsnark25
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Canacuna » Fri May 19, 2006 8:39 pm

The 'Cuna won some money by betting on Richard Hatch in the first Survivor. Poor 'lil fella.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby SeaWolf » Sat May 20, 2006 12:41 am

josebach wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:At least he won't have to worry about dropping soap in the shower. ;-7

man...that's just wrong

Ooops... dropped the soap...

Uh oh, dropped it again...

Gosh darnit, there it goes again...

Whoops, man this soap is slippery...

No, he'll be the one standing behind you waiting for YOU to drop your soap.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby mysticphysh » Sat May 20, 2006 1:20 am

boojumsnark25 wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:

I know I would!

400 lb, bucktooth women need love to and you're just the guy for the job! ;-D
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk