I also don't like when they keep talking about the o-line he had in front of him.....it is faulty logic.
1) Didn't White have that same o-line blocking for him?
2) Of course his o-line would be good....he was at USC wasn't he? I hate how they use that as something bad than in the same breath say that "Well Williams is good but he played at Memphis and didn't have the competition that Bush and the others did" So do you want talent around you or don't you? Me confused
3) Desmond Howard was a WR right? How do you compare different positions, let alone different positions from different era's......again, me confused.
4) They said he was second in history on his own team and not even nationally. Well Mr. Roto....if that is your real name.....there are a lot of great backs that would be second at USC.
5) He was taken out on 3rd and shorts....well god forbid you try and save your playmaker from running staight into a DT. Last time I checked ol'fast Wille was taken out on short yardage and could still bust out fiddy on your ass on the next play.
Well that completes my rant for today.....coming later this weekend....why Mr. Roto blows.