New Free Dynasty League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New Free Dynasty League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Madison » Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:04 am

Pirate of the Carib wrote:Yeah, I read that last night and tried to search for Madison in the search thing on the top of the page, it didn't work.

Actually the search feature works just fine ;-D . Play around with it as you will find it to be a very valuable tool here at the Cafe'. It's not broken at all, and works extremely well. Play with it, and learn it as it can be of great help to you. ;-D

There's a ton of ways to find any user here. You can sort the memberlist aphabetically which isn't too tough to do.

You can do a search were you leave the search bar blank, but fill in the author with the name you are looking for. Each thread that member has posted in will come up. Simply pick the thread, find the user's post, and click his PM button.

You can aslo go to the bottom of the draft rooms page, and check out the thread that's there (it's the only one!) and it's titled:

Want a draft room for your league or mock?

There's a direct link to my profile there with a little "PM" button availiable.

Just a few of the many ways to find me. ;-)

Pirate of the Carib wrote:There is a Madison as a moderator at the baseball cafe, but I don't know if it's the same one.

Yes, I am Madison on all 4 Cafe's, as when you register at one Cafe', you're automatically registered under the same name at all 4 Cafe's. ;-)

As to being a mod, I haven't been a mod on the baseball side in almost 3 weeks. ;-) Became an Admin of all 4 Cafe's about 20 days ago. ;-)

Pirate of the Carib wrote:If you guys can find this "madison" you can pm me his name and I'll try pming him.

The way you wrote that, it's almost as if I didn't exist. :-b Think someone was pulling your leg?

There was a Global Announcement about me (meaning it was posted at the top of all the forums---including this forum) until a couple of hours ago when I took it down and just made it a normal thread:

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=228080

Even that is two weeks old now. ;-) (which is why I pulled it down).

Pirate of the Carib wrote:I pmed Madison, he should set it up a little bit quicker than Arlo.

Actually you didn't ;-) . Someone else forwarded me a message about this, but it was pretty jumbled, didn't make a whole lot of sense, and didn't even tell me which sport 8-o . There are 4 Cafe's, and the PM system works universally. Meaning if I'm at the Hockey Cafe', and someone sends me a PM from the Baseball Cafe', it still pops up on my screen on the hockey side. In other words, which sport we are talking about becomes a valuable piece of info. Along with having it organized as to what you would like, and it's always best to send something yourself, that way it avoids confusion like this. ;-)

Your forum is now up. Enjoy. ;-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:26 am

which forum is for our league?

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RudyBlue » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:11 am

Go up above to "forums" and look under "Draft Room". We're
"Ultimate Dynasty League", the very last league listed.

Blue
RudyBlue
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Pirate of the Carib » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am

The forum is up so check in ;-D
Go Dolphins!!!
Pirate of the Carib
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant