Dateline NBC's How To Catch A Sexual Predator - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Dateline NBC's How To Catch A Sexual Predator

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dateline NBC's How To Catch A Sexual Predator

Postby jayday » Sat May 20, 2006 5:40 pm

Wow, this stuff is wrong on so many levels, these guys are such creeps....I feel dirty just watching this documentary....Going to take a much needed shower now :-P

The following sites and clips are guys who think they are going to meet underage kids, but are really walking in to "Sting" operations set up by Dateline....

Dateline's website for the series of episodes

Guy brings his young son WITH him to rape another young boy

This guy had fantasies involving a 14 year old, cats, and Cool-Whip

Perverted Justice Another site that shows the sick chat transcripts of the guys they've caught....

Discuss %-6
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Sat May 20, 2006 5:42 pm

i saw one where one of the dudes that showed up was a high school teacher. married with children, trying to have sex with a 13 year old boy. he broke down and cried and sobbed like a little bitch. then went back to work for two weeks before perverted justice called his school. do you know the whack jobs that are teaching your children?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby boojumsnark25 » Sat May 20, 2006 6:05 pm

I watched that show. It made me sick to watch. This is such a crazy world...
boojumsnark25
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat May 20, 2006 6:22 pm

I saw both shows. Very disturbing stuff. What amazed me was how fast they got so many guys to actually show up to the 'sting house'. :-o

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby moonhead » Sat May 20, 2006 6:33 pm

did you see the dude that took a bus and a train and a taxi over 5 hours of travel time to just "hang out" with the teen girl with a case of bud light. what a chump. at least buy her some wine coolers or boone's farm or flavored vodka. loser.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mysticphysh » Sat May 20, 2006 6:52 pm

moonhead wrote:did you see the dude that took a bus and a train and a taxi over 5 hours of travel time to just "hang out" with the teen girl with a case of bud light. what a chump. at least buy her some wine coolers or boone's farm or flavored vodka. loser.

I don't think the booze is what made him a looser. :-b
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby moonhead » Sat May 20, 2006 6:54 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
moonhead wrote:did you see the dude that took a bus and a train and a taxi over 5 hours of travel time to just "hang out" with the teen girl with a case of bud light. what a chump. at least buy her some wine coolers or boone's farm or flavored vodka. loser.

i know. i was just making a joke. and i probably shouldn't be making light of such a heinous situation. but i'm a jerk. so what are you going to do? blast me if you must. :-b
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mysticphysh » Sat May 20, 2006 7:29 pm

moonhead wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:

i know. i was just making a joke. and i probably shouldn't be making light of such a heinous situation. but i'm a jerk. so what are you going to do? blast me if you must. :-b

No I won't because I was joking to. All I know is if any jerk like these ever comes within 5 feet of my daughter, he'll find himself in the hospital with his kneecaps smashed and a certain part of his anatomy sliced off.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun May 21, 2006 12:32 am

A guy that was a year younger than me that I went to school with was on the front page of the local paper. He got arrested because I guess he was trying to hook up with 13 yr old girls over the internet. They put up a sting or something. I didn't read the article but my wife told me about it. I didn't know him too well but we hung out some times, mostly at parties and such, but I never would have thought it about him.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun May 21, 2006 9:39 am

I guess they're going to be setting up an internet sting operation in my city soon, so that's cool.
It's infuriating. The guy with his kid in the second link is a monster. He better never be allowed to see his son again, and even then, it would be too soon.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Next

Return to General Talk