Dateline NBC's How To Catch A Sexual Predator - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Dateline NBC's How To Catch A Sexual Predator

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun May 21, 2006 8:53 pm

This guy had fantasies involving a 14 year old, cats, and Cool-Whip

8-o :-o

That is so, so wrong...but the Cool-Whip is the clincher for somewhat funny status.

I guess that goes to show you how desperate some people are for sex or whatever else. :-P

Shows like this are pretty disturbing; the ones I really don't like are the ones I saw advertised on CNN called, "How to rob a bank." Why the hell are you telling people how to rob a bank? You don't think would-be robbers are going to watch that and get new ideas??? :-B :-B :-t
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tiki » Sun May 21, 2006 11:00 pm

What about the guy who just got completely naked while wating for the girl! There are some real f'in sick people in our world! It's kinda comforting to know that some of these men are killed in prison early in their sentence!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Mon May 22, 2006 3:23 am

The dude with his son is a sick ...whatever. Screw him... all those guys, really. :-t
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby dream_017 » Mon May 22, 2006 8:32 am

I've watched the shows and these guys just make me sick to my stomach. Sad thing is they will be back in society soon and trying this stuff again :-# :-t
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon May 22, 2006 10:43 am

Why, do you suppose, is this such a problem now? Seems to me like this wasn't an issue years ago (over 20 years ago). Why is it becoming such a wide ranging problem?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby boojumsnark25 » Mon May 22, 2006 10:49 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:Why, do you suppose, is this such a problem now? Seems to me like this wasn't an issue years ago (over 20 years ago). Why is it becoming such a wide ranging problem?

Could be that with the evolution of media, it's getting out more. With the sex offenders having to report and everything, its kind of hard to miss now. Maybe it just flew under the radar back then.
boojumsnark25
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon May 22, 2006 1:09 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:Why, do you suppose, is this such a problem now? Seems to me like this wasn't an issue years ago (over 20 years ago). Why is it becoming such a wide ranging problem?

becasue they kept it in the church back then...

seriously though, i think you have to blame the internet and all the chatroom and Myspace type applications, not to mention that our society is basically teaching 12 year olds to dress like hookers.
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon May 22, 2006 1:48 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:

becasue they kept it in the church back then...

seriously though, i think you have to blame the internet and all the chatroom and Myspace type applications, not to mention that our society is basically teaching 12 year olds to dress like hookers.

That's my opinion in a nutshell as well. Kids grow up too fast and there is way too easy access to them by these predators via the internet.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Previous

Return to General Talk