She makes me sick - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

She makes me sick

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby dream_017 » Tue May 23, 2006 3:34 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:Oh and she actually already has child services on her because the baby fell out of a highchair awhile back, but it was the nanny who was taking care of him. Child services have made repeat visits to them and will probably make another when they see this video.

Well there was the high chair incident, the driving in the front drivers seat incident and now this. Child services needs to stop sitting on their hands before something serious happens to this kid.

Don't forget her driving with the carseat facing forward.

knapplc wrote:
awwchrist wrote: wrote:
Eh. I think everyone like to pile on the bandwagon.

Mountains out of molehills.

Exactly. Try living your entire life surrounded by people with cameras. Think of how many times you've picked your nose in semi-public places. Would you want that broadcast on every pseudo-news outlet every second of every day?

As for the kid, my wife and I are very careful with our daughter but she ended up with some bumps and bruises while she was still in our arms. This is just a feeding frenzy of people with nothing else to do with their lives.

Just leave these people alone.

True, but 2 of the 4...both of the driving ones, are not very good decisions at all, they could even be considered life threatening.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Tue May 23, 2006 3:38 pm

knapplc wrote:
awwchrist wrote:Eh. I think everyone like to pile on the bandwagon.

Exactly. Try living your entire life surrounded by people with cameras. Think of how many times you've picked your nose in semi-public places. Would you want that broadcast on every pseudo-news outlet every second of every day?

As for the kid, my wife and I are very careful with our daughter but she ended up with some bumps and bruises while she was still in our arms. This is just a feeding frenzy of people with nothing else to do with their lives.

Just leave these people alone. :-t

I have 3 kids and have never dropped one, never driven with the car seat facing the wrong way, never had their high chairs tip over and have never been so careless while carrying my kids. It all boils down to she is not taking the proper precautions to ensure her childs safety. That to me is not excusable. Yeah she lives in the camera eye but that is a decsion she made. She has the money hire someone to advise you on the care of a child. This to me is not a feeding frenzy its a childs saftey that im corcerned about.This has all happened in a very short period of time also.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Tue May 23, 2006 3:51 pm

Fair points MSB. And I agree with you. My exception primarily lies with people calling for child services to take the kid away. That's just some self-righteous justification goin on. You can't judge a relationship through 3 isolated incidents.

I'll type more later. I think my son has somehow managed to pry the breaker box open in my garage and is using it as a target for his super-soaker.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue May 23, 2006 3:51 pm

dream_017 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:Oh and she actually already has child services on her because the baby fell out of a highchair awhile back, but it was the nanny who was taking care of him. Child services have made repeat visits to them and will probably make another when they see this video.

Well there was the high chair incident, the driving in the front drivers seat incident and now this. Child services needs to stop sitting on their hands before something serious happens to this kid.

Don't forget her driving with the carseat facing forward.

She was driving legally according to California law. Another example of the "tabloid" mentality of the media giving out false or erroneous information and not bothering to correct it.

dream_017 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
awwchrist wrote: wrote:
Eh. I think everyone like to pile on the bandwagon.

Just leave these people alone.

True, but 2 of the 4...both of the driving ones, are not very good decisions at all, they could even be considered life threatening.

The situation with the kid sitting on her lap was clearly in the wrong. That could have gotten the child killed and was against the law.

Studies have shown that nearly 70% of infants born before the laws Britney allegedly violated died at or near her son's current age. In the 1990s mortality rates among infants rose to nearly 80% of all children born in America, most due to not wearing seatbelts, being "improperly" buckled in, or just simply due to being in or near a car. It was a festival of infant carnage back then. 8-o

A significant portion of children died simply by looking at cars (although there are no direct figures to back this up, since many of these children are also thought to have perished due to sitting too close to the TV, crossing their eyes and/or stepping on cracks in sidewalks).

Some children also died from eating Play-Doh, and while there have been no sightings of Play-Doh at or near the Spears/Federline household, roughly 15,000 photographers with four-foot long telephoto lenses have set up a perimeter roughly 100 centimeters outside the home and will immediately report it if they see any.

Thank goodness we have the tabloid press today to ensure that Baby Britney grows up safe and sound.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mysticphysh » Tue May 23, 2006 4:03 pm

jayday wrote:my grandma dropped me in a mud puddle when I was little and I turned out alright...Er, wait nevermind :-b

But yea, this is probably a daily occurence with her and Federslime....Something needs to be done before the kid(s) seriously get hurt...

My mom threw me in the trash once.

She was laying with me in bed and fell asleep for a minute. When she woke up, she forgot I was there and got up rolling me off the bed and right into a trash can. :-b
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mutantseabass » Tue May 23, 2006 4:09 pm

awwchrist wrote:Fair points MSB. And I agree with you. My exception primarily lies with people calling for child services to take the kid away. That's just some self-righteous justification goin on. You can't judge a relationship through 3 isolated incidents.

I'll type more later. I think my son has somehow managed to pry the breaker box open in my garage and is using it as a target for his super-soaker.

LOL. I was just hoping that someone from CPS would look into this. This is all of the things that have happened in public that we know about. What happens behind closed doors? I have also see pictures of her with baby in tow and a smoke in her mouth. Which isnt grounds to take the kid away but thats alot of mishaps in a short period. Your also correct that i cant judge a realationship by those incidents but it does concern me.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Tue May 23, 2006 4:16 pm

Driving down the highway about 3 months ago, I saw "grandpa" driving some beater coupe with his (guessing) 2 year old grandson in the back of the car.

No shirt. Diaper only. Standing. Grandpa smoking. Windows rolled up.

"Seriously?" is all I could think.

Then I gave him the "WTF are you doing?" look as I passed him. He didn't meet the glare.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue May 23, 2006 4:31 pm

The media is there because dumbass Britney keeps giving them a reason to be. She has shown a few times now that things 'happen' when the cameras are on her. Is she an unfit mom? I don't think any of us know for sure, we don't see her 24/7. I do think most parents have a few of these 'isolated incidents' happen to them, but sure hers are glorified since she is in front of the camera.

But back to the carseat thing, if it wasn't illegal to have the carseat backwards, fine. Would it have been safer for it to be? That would be enough for me.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Tue May 23, 2006 4:49 pm

awwchrist wrote:Driving down the highway about 3 months ago, I saw "grandpa" driving some beater coupe with his (guessing) 2 year old grandson in the back of the car.

No shirt. Diaper only. Standing. Grandpa smoking. Windows rolled up.

"Seriously?" is all I could think.

Then I gave him the "WTF are you doing?" look as I passed him. He didn't meet the glare.

People like that make me sick. Theres never a cop around when something like this is happening.

I also think smoking in a confined space with your child should be a ticket.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Tiki » Tue May 23, 2006 6:46 pm

The link doesn't work for me !+)
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk