Judge: Man is too short for prison - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Judge: Man is too short for prison

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:46 pm

brandon_wyer wrote:Chances are if there is a female on these boards, she's not going to be sensitive to a harmless joke. However, I'll watch what I say if it makes everyone feel better.


I think it's mostly because you're new around here BW. Get yourself more established and you can bash rednecks and hippies all you want without emoticons....
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby moonhead » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:16 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
brandon_wyer wrote:Chances are if there is a female on these boards, she's not going to be sensitive to a harmless joke. However, I'll watch what I say if it makes everyone feel better.


I think it's mostly because you're new around here BW. Get yourself more established and you can bash rednecks and hippies all you want without emoticons....


careful. i have the aclu on speed dial.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:29 pm

moonhead wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
brandon_wyer wrote:Chances are if there is a female on these boards, she's not going to be sensitive to a harmless joke. However, I'll watch what I say if it makes everyone feel better.


I think it's mostly because you're new around here BW. Get yourself more established and you can bash rednecks and hippies all you want without emoticons....


careful. i have the aclu on speed dial.


See, no emoticon. I know moon's kidding.......you are kidding right? :-o :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby brandon_wyer » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:11 pm

Hippy bashing, that's more like it. Redneck bashing, not so much. I'm from Ohio, so I can't really bash myself.
Image
brandon_wyer
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 94
Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ohio

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:10 pm

I think that this is BS.

This is sending the message that if you are small, you can do whatever you want, and not have to go to prison- if he raped her, make him go to jail.
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:23 pm

brandon_wyer wrote:Hippy bashing, that's more like it. Redneck bashing, not so much. I'm from Ohio, so I can't really bash myself.


You are in the company of at least one hippie BW. Use those emoticons would ya. See if you can guess which one...
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby SniperShot » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:33 pm

Sheesh everyone needs to lighten up! Twas a joke, maybe worse than my Ricky Williams Brett Farve comparison but a joke nonetheless. :-b (Use a smily in every post just to be safe see?)

Football season is now 15 days away don't forget.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:35 pm

SniperShot wrote:Sheesh everyone needs to lighten up! Twas a joke, maybe worse than my Ricky Williams Brett Farve comparison but a joke nonetheless. :-b (Use a smily in every post just to be safe see?)

Football season is now 15 days away don't forget.


Maybe that's why everyone is being so sensitive.... O:-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:41 am

brandon_wyer wrote:Hippy bashing, that's more like it. Redneck bashing, not so much. I'm from Ohio, so I can't really bash myself.


i dont know if i'd call Ohio redneck...unless it's like SE Ohio...it's more like Ohio-The Land That Time Forgot ;-7
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Postby brandon_wyer » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:59 am

Dan, I live in SE Ohio. So yeh, maybe it's more like hicktown.
Image
brandon_wyer
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 94
Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:27 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact