- 30 Man Roster
- 1 Injured Reserve Spot
- Starters - 9
- QB (1)
- RB (2)
- WR (3)
- TE (1)
- K (1)
- D/ST (1)
- 21 Bench Players
- 1pt / 10 rush and rec; 6 pt / TD's
- 1pt / 20 yds passing; 4 pt / TD's
- -1 pt for Interceptions
- -2 pts for Fumbles lost
- Extra point=1
- FG 0-19=3
- FG 20-29=3
- FG 30-39=3
- FG 40-49=4
- FG 50+=5
- Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered = 2
- INTs = 2
- Sacks = 1
- Safety = 4
- Total Defensive and Special Teams TD = 6
- Blocked kick = 4
- shutout = 10 points
- 1 - 6 = 8 points
- 7 - 13 = 6 points
- 14 - 20 = 4 points
- 21 - 27 = 2 points
- 28 - 34 = 0 points
- 35+ = -1 point
- Drafts will be 4 round Rookie/Free Agent draft (being voted on here)
- Draft style will be an NFL Style draft, NOT serpentine.
- Draft order is reverse order of the previous seasons final standings (includes playoffs).
- Draft will be a slow draft held here at the Cafe.
- 24 hour pick time limit. If you cannot make your pick please find someone to or PM ME or Cap, one of us will be more then happy to do it.
- IF your DO NOT make your pick within the 24 hour time limit you will be moved to the end of the round. IF you are at the end of the round your next round choice will be moved to the end of that round.
- Top 6 teams make the playoffs.
- Top 2 teams earn a first round bye.
- Playoffs begin week 14
- Playoff teams are automatically reseeded
- All trades must be apporved by the commissioners.
- Trading of players is allowed at all times.
- Trading of draft picks is allowed as long as you still meet the roster requirements.
- A player can be placed on Injured Reserve when his NFL status is IR or OUT.
- Once the players status of OUT is changed to something other than IR, he must be moved to the active roster, which means you'll have to cut a player to make room for him.
- These are per fleaflickers settings.
- Dropped Players and All Free Agents (after their team's kickoff) are placed on waivers
- All dropped players will be locked for 24 hours
- All waiver claims will be processed on Wednesday
- Waiver wire order is reset weekly
- Waiver wire order is determined your teams ranking (reverse order)
Ties will be allowed in season and all the rest will be decided by total points.
Free agency ends at the begining of the playoffs and opens on June 1 of the following year.
Trade deadline is Week 13 and reopens as soon as the season is over.
Offseason i will open the rosters will expand to 29 next season. You will have to cut players before the season to get back to the 24 roster limit.