General Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

General Discussion

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Re: General Discussion

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 pm

jayday wrote:Hmm. Now I'm curious who you're trading up for. I have a hunch...

Let's see how good u are! Who am gonna take!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayday » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:49 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
jayday wrote:Hmm. Now I'm curious who you're trading up for. I have a hunch...

Let's see how good u are! Who am gonna take!

Well I can't say it here!

PM sent.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby jayday » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 pm

That wasn't who I thought it was gonna be, but he sure looked good the other night.

Do you think the Pats will keep him until Brady retires? Or do you think they'll trade him like they did Cassel?
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:07 pm

jayday wrote:That wasn't who I thought it was gonna be, but he sure looked good the other night.

Do you think the Pats will keep him until Brady retires? Or do you think they'll trade him like they did Cassel?

That was a showcase! Mallet will be traded in exchange for a high pick to a team who should have taken him in the first place! New England will take that pick and trade it down and get multiple starters! Unreal how they turn things to gold! If not I can wait 3 years and let Mallett learn fro
Brady.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Me thinks I'm about to get sniped. :-o

Very happy that I didn't get sniped, and that Powell fell to me in the 3rd. :-) ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:Me thinks I'm about to get sniped. :-o

Very happy that I didn't get sniped, and that Powell fell to me in the 3rd. :-) ;-D

See I'm not a bad guy! Lol! Ateast thats what I tell myself!

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am

Hey guys! Is anyone looking for another league? Check out this invite to the Fantasy Football Oasis Invitational:

If you're looking for another league this year, you're invited to the Fantasy Football Oasis Invitational. What makes this league unique:

1. Size: at least 60 teams will be in this competition (96 last year), made up of 12 team leagues.

2. Compete against the experts: Fantasy experts from fantasy football sites from across the web will be competing in the league, as well as fans.

3. Get something for nothing: Enter for a chance to win free FFOasis Gear.

Interested? Click here to check out the setup: http://www34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/28737#0

Want an invite? Email mike@fantasyfootballoasis.com

;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:05 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Hey guys! Is anyone looking for another league? Check out this invite to the Fantasy Football Oasis Invitational:

If you're looking for another league this year, you're invited to the Fantasy Football Oasis Invitational. What makes this league unique:

1. Size: at least 60 teams will be in this competition (96 last year), made up of 12 team leagues.

2. Compete against the experts: Fantasy experts from fantasy football sites from across the web will be competing in the league, as well as fans.

Interested? Click here to check out the setup: http://www34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/28737#0

Me and Sean did that last year. Cap u doin it again? We both did very good in there!

;-D

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:47 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:Hey guys! Is anyone looking for another league? Check out this invite to the Fantasy Football Oasis Invitational:

Me and Sean did that last year. Cap u doin it again? We both did very good in there!

;-D

Cappy is already in. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby jayday » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 am

4th Round is the unofficial non-rookie round?

Don't break the chain, Cap.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Legion of Doom