General Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

General Discussion

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Re: General Discussion

Postby mutantseabass » Sun May 05, 2013 7:03 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Hey Todd. You need to fix the round 2 thread. Last year I traded my 2nd rounder to Dolfin. ;-D

Dammit! I had that written down too!!! I am trying to coordinate my other rookie draft as well as this one. Guess I'm too old to do two things at once now! Thanks for the heads up!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun May 05, 2013 7:10 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:Hey Todd. You need to fix the round 2 thread. Last year I traded my 2nd rounder to Dolfin. ;-D

Dammit! I had that written down too!!! I am trying to coordinate my other rookie draft as well as this one. Guess I'm too old to do two things at once now! Thanks for the heads up!

:-b ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby jayday » Wed May 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Could someone remind me or clarify the offseason roster size? Is it still 34 players? Then we cut down to 30 for the season?

Fleaflicker is showing 34 slots. I have 31 players and 5 picks, so I just wanted to make sure my roster stays legal by cutting players or passing at the appropriate times.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby mutantseabass » Wed May 08, 2013 5:28 pm

jayday wrote:Could someone remind me or clarify the offseason roster size? Is it still 34 players? Then we cut down to 30 for the season?

Fleaflicker is showing 34 slots. I have 31 players and 5 picks, so I just wanted to make sure my roster stays legal by cutting players or passing at the appropriate times.

It is a 30 man roster plus one IR spot for the regular season. Off season we go to 34 man and cuts must be made to the legal 30 man roster before week one.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Wed May 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Thanks. ;-D
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed May 08, 2013 6:53 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
jayday wrote:Could someone remind me or clarify the offseason roster size? Is it still 34 players? Then we cut down to 30 for the season?

It is a 30 man roster plus one IR spot for the regular season. Off season we go to 34 man and cuts must be made to the legal 30 man roster before week one.

I thought that rosters needed to be at 30 before waivers open (if you plan on making FA moves in the offseason). In other words, I didn't think that we could make any offseason FA moves until our roster was down to 30.

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Wed May 08, 2013 6:56 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

I thought that rosters needed to be at 30 before waivers open (if you plan on making FA moves in the offseason). In other words, I didn't think that we could make any offseason FA moves until our roster was down to 30.

Nope that's your league! It's never been that way in here. Free agency always opens right after the draft and its first come first serve til the start of the season. Everyone is free to cut players whenever they want though. I have some, lol

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

Nope that's your league! It's never been that way in here. Free agency always opens right after the draft and its first come first serve til the start of the season. Everyone is free to cut players whenever they want though. I have some, lol

:-b

Got it, thanks. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby mutantseabass » Wed May 08, 2013 7:15 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

:-b

Got it, thanks. ;-D

Don't worry bro we are all getting old! I suffer from TMLS(too many league syndrome) and CRS(can't remember shit)

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby logan » Sun May 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Just a heads up I have the 6th pick in round 2 per the Phillip Rivers trade last year with Cap.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

PreviousNext

Return to Legion of Doom