TGIF!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

TGIF!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby umma10 » Fri May 26, 2006 1:28 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
umma10 wrote:This weekend will be one of the best weekends ever...after 10 long years of hacking away I get to graduate from college..you may say to yourself...self, he must be going for his doctorates degree. Well hate to disappoint you, just a bach. degree in mechanical engineering. :-°

oh, you poor bastard. enjoy the weekend, because once you get a job as an engineer you will spend the rest of your life hating you job, at least if you work in automotive

lol...I have been working for a few years now as a fuel cell engineer for a top automotive company.
umma10
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 44)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Fri May 26, 2006 1:40 pm

umma10 wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
umma10 wrote:This weekend will be one of the best weekends ever...after 10 long years of hacking away I get to graduate from college..you may say to yourself...self, he must be going for his doctorates degree. Well hate to disappoint you, just a bach. degree in mechanical engineering. :-°

oh, you poor bastard. enjoy the weekend, because once you get a job as an engineer you will spend the rest of your life hating you job, at least if you work in automotive

lol...I have been working for a few years now as a fuel cell engineer for a top automotive company.

Work harder!!!!!! :-o

J/K - but we could really use your tech. Any clue for us laypeople how far away these kinds of cars are?
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri May 26, 2006 1:47 pm

umma10 wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

oh, well that might actually be fun then.

i just have people yelling that they need parts, or these parts dont fit so fix your parts
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri May 26, 2006 1:47 pm

goin' back to pittsburgh to visit old friends and family. should be fun. havent been back to the burgh since christmas.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby umma10 » Fri May 26, 2006 2:16 pm

knapplc wrote:
umma10 wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

Work harder!!!!!! :-o

J/K - but we could really use your tech. Any clue for us laypeople how far away these kinds of cars are?

Well we are putting several hundred vehicals out at the end of this year (projected) The main thing is not when the car comes out but how will we get the hydrogen to the car, and that is what all the politicians are working on now. We need nuclear power plants to create the hydrogen and pump it to the stations. The next big issue will be getting the price of the car down to where an average american can buy one.
umma10
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 44)

Postby CC » Fri May 26, 2006 4:36 pm

We got our long weekend last weekend. Not that it changes my plans of drinking anyways.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Sat May 27, 2006 12:44 am

I gotta work Sat. and Sun. but meh meh. I like driving Golf Carts and work doesn't change my weekend much. But Monday I am gunna go to the pool baby! Ain't nothing like going to the pool high. (Well maybe the beach...Both have their ups and downs) ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SeaWolf » Sat May 27, 2006 12:50 am

This is going to be one long Fri for this boy. Started work @ 2pm Fri afternoon, and finally get to go home @ 7am. :*)

Graveyard person called out sick, and I get to cover her shift.

Oh, and I get to be back here @ 2pm for another 10 hrs.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby DelhommesFan1 » Sat May 27, 2006 8:18 am

going to the lake to do some fishing....hopefully I'll do some damage. ;-D
DelhommesFan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to General Talk