Alright then... please go away. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Alright then... please go away.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby terpfan » Sun May 28, 2006 3:36 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:If you haven't seen Colbert roasting Bush at the correspondents dinner you haven't experienced true comedy. It takes some serious balls to get up on stage and make fun of Bush to his face for 15 minutes straight and then show a hilarious clip that doesn't relate at all.

Go to Google video and search Colbert + Bush.

Haha, I'm watching it now. Awesome!
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Sun May 28, 2006 6:41 pm

That was amazing :-b :-b
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun May 28, 2006 8:23 pm

terpfan wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:If you haven't seen Colbert roasting Bush at the correspondents dinner you haven't experienced true comedy. It takes some serious balls to get up on stage and make fun of Bush to his face for 15 minutes straight and then show a hilarious clip that doesn't relate at all.

The best part about that whole ordeal was the look on Bush's face the whole time. Boy, that was awkward. But oh, so funny. :-D

"Reality has a liberal bias." Beautiful. :-b

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby terpfan » Sun May 28, 2006 8:32 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
terpfan wrote:

The best part about that whole ordeal was the look on Bush's face the whole time. Boy, that was awkward. But oh, so funny. :-D

I'd like to welcome Mayor Nagin, form the Chocolate city of New Orleans. You can think of Washington, D.C. as a chocolate city... with a marshmellow center. haha
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun May 28, 2006 8:42 pm

terpfan wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:
terpfan wrote:

I'd like to welcome Mayor Nagin, form the Chocolate city of New Orleans. You can think of Washington, D.C. as a chocolate city... with a marshmellow center. haha

... and a graham cracker crust of corruption.
I like the crowd reactions, everyone is thinking "Can he say that?"
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Popcynical » Sun May 28, 2006 9:29 pm

Ahaha.. man. Stephen Colbert is my new hero.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Twisted Sister » Mon May 29, 2006 2:49 pm

Ummm... you guys know that Colbert and Bush did a practice run... Colbert was on Meet the Press describing his respect for the Bush family and the pre-rehearsed roast.

Funny stuff, no matter your political slant. He's also working on his clinton act.
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Mon May 29, 2006 4:35 pm

Twisted Sister wrote:Ummm... you guys know that Colbert and Bush did a practice run... Colbert was on Meet the Press describing his respect for the Bush family and the pre-rehearsed roast.

Funny stuff, no matter your political slant. He's also working on his clinton act.

maybe, but the crowd sure didn't look prepared. and that was half the fun.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby CC » Mon May 29, 2006 4:35 pm

Twisted Sister wrote:Ummm... you guys know that Colbert and Bush did a practice run... Colbert was on Meet the Press describing his respect for the Bush family and the pre-rehearsed roast.

Damn, it's not nearly as funny if it was rehearsed.
One of those things I would prefer not to know.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Mon May 29, 2006 5:08 pm

Eh, Im not sure I believe that. Its funny either way though.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk