Armless Man Stopped For Speeding - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Armless Man Stopped For Speeding

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon May 29, 2006 1:43 pm

cant be worse than a lot of the women drivers i know !+)
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby mysticphysh » Mon May 29, 2006 2:02 pm

at least you know he won't be driving while on a cellphone...at least I hope not
:-o
Image
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 3465
Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon May 29, 2006 2:41 pm

mysticphysh wrote:at least you know he won't be driving while on a cellphone...at least I hope not
:-o


"hands free"
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon May 29, 2006 2:41 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:cant be worse than a lot of the women drivers i know !+)


I saw a woman reading a book while driving the other day. :-o
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Popcynical » Mon May 29, 2006 3:09 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:cant be worse than a lot of the women drivers i know !+)


I saw a woman reading a book while driving the other day. :-o


8-o That's scary.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 3076
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon May 29, 2006 3:57 pm

Popcynical wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:cant be worse than a lot of the women drivers i know !+)


I saw a woman reading a book while driving the other day. :-o


8-o That's scary.


Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I honked at her, and I never use my horn. She looked up acting like, 'what the hell was that?'.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 15:59 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact