New keeper Footbal -Baseball multi sport league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New keeper Footbal -Baseball multi sport league

Moderator: Football Moderators

New keeper Footbal -Baseball multi sport league

Postby RotoBallMaine » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:50 pm

I am putting together a league for the highly involved owner only. I am looking for that next level for a fantasy sports challenge. It is a unique league that bridges the gap between fantasy baseball and fantasy football.

As of now, the overall league standings will be based on your total points achieved within three sub-leagues:

(1) AL only roto league - keeper, 5x5, $260 salary cap, online auction
(2) NL only roto league - keeper, 5x5, $260 salary cap, online auction
(3) H2H fantasy football league - keeper, auction/snake draft

This three headed league will total your finishes in each one of the three leagues to crown the Tri Team League Champion. It'll be between 10-12 teams.

Note: I am also throwing around the idea of somehow creating one master salary allowance for each owner to be allocated to each of the three leagues (within reason) by each owner as he/she see fit.

We will be using CBS Sportsline for all three leagues so this will not be free (the cost would be similar to what you pay to participate in a single league now, money not all due at once). I'd also like to have some sort of financial awards for the top finishers. Finally, I have a dedicated website where I can tie together the three leagues and keep all owners up to date on the overall standings.

I would like to kick off the league with the upcoming fantasy football season. I am in the early stages of putting together the League Rules so ideas will be welcome from owners. Also, I would consider adding another sport or two if the league desires same. I am also establishing a league bulletin board so we can discuss all of the rules once the league is full.

Finally, as I stated at the top, I am looking for serious owners only. I am an experienced commish in both sports who will be pouring his heart and soul into making this new league format work. I simply ask that prospective owners be committed to do the same. It is my hope that this league will be highly competitive and my goal is that inactive owners will be quickly replaced by a majority league vote.

PM me here if you may be interested, with a small history of your fantasy/roto history.

Kevin
RotoBallMaine
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

I'm interested in all 3 of your leagues if you......

Postby sosafan27 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:07 pm

still have room, please im me with the info and I'll join right away
sosafan27
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds