6-6-06!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

6-6-06!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Balanced Man » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:38 pm

knapplc wrote:
The Balanced Man wrote:
knapplc wrote:
The Balanced Man wrote:Since Man invented the calendar, date numbers, and time in general, I see no spiritual relevance.

Time is a dimension. Man cannot invent dimensions. :-?

pm and am is man made. The date BC and AD started are man made. The calandar is man made. All these things were started by man, and a starting point was chosen by man.

Hence, 6/6/06 is man made. As is the clock and the concept of time.

Are you using that HG Wells "The Time Machine" theorey of 4 dimensions? If I am correct no algebra has been able to incorporate this as the 4th dimension?

Sorry - I'm not really going anywhere with that, just messing with you. :-D

Aw shucks. I even pulled out a book reference. S-M-R-T! I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:20 am

All hail the mighty SLAYER!!!

http://www.nationaldayofslayer.org/

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:38 am

The_Captain wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
Popcynical wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Slingblade wrote:666 isnt even the real mark of the beast.

there is no beast.

Actually there is - it has four legs and lives in my house....and terrorizes my cats in its free time.....

No reason to go putting yourself down. And your arms cant be that long.

;-D :-b :-b

You should see my knuckles! Of course you know what they say about long arms......right, right, we don't need to go there.....

What??? They are easier to butter the corn with?

LMAO! Wow - you really did go there!!

I thought it was that they have a hard time finding jackets :-/ :-b
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:19 am

The Balanced Man wrote:
knapplc wrote:
The Balanced Man wrote:
knapplc wrote:
The Balanced Man wrote:Since Man invented the calendar, date numbers, and time in general, I see no spiritual relevance.

Time is a dimension. Man cannot invent dimensions. :-?

pm and am is man made. The date BC and AD started are man made. The calandar is man made. All these things were started by man, and a starting point was chosen by man.

Hence, 6/6/06 is man made. As is the clock and the concept of time.

Are you using that HG Wells "The Time Machine" theorey of 4 dimensions? If I am correct no algebra has been able to incorporate this as the 4th dimension?

Sorry - I'm not really going anywhere with that, just messing with you. :-D

Aw shucks. I even pulled out a book reference. S-M-R-T! I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!

I appreciate your thought on this TBM, even if noone else does. I think it's hilarious how people are so consumed with their daily lives, routines, etc., that they think man-made time can help dictate Armaggedon. The arrogance of people. B-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:28 am

Probably going golfing in a little bit, that's what's going to happen for me today. Nothing scary.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Dirt Bag » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:40 am

on the news last night they were talking about what it refers to in the bible....

they said "the beast" most likely refers to a roman emperor named 'Nero' because roman letters have numerical value and his letters add up to 666...

they also said that the numbers on a roulette wheel add up to 666....NOW THATS EVIL :-b
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:44 am

Its not even 6/6/6, its actually 6/06/2006 or 06/06/2006, so its more of "making" it look like its a marked date of 666, when inreality it is 06062006, hmmm looks much differnt, and like in the post above, this is a just a clock date that man set at one point in time, no actually point, but just a coincidence....i still think dates like this are kinda cool, gives something to talk about on boring tuesdays like this.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:45 am

Dirt Bag wrote:they also said that the numbers on a roulette wheel add up to 666....NOW THATS EVIL :-b

being i have my own homemade Roulette table....this is 100% true....tis true evil
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby PACKman1144 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:49 am

I stayed home from school cuz there are rumors floating around that some goth kids were gonna shoot the school. Better safe than sorry
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:52 am

PACKman1144 wrote:I stayed home from school cuz there are rumors floating around that some goth kids were gonna shoot the school. Better safe than sorry

Was somebody told about this.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk