super busy day (answered) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Trivia Time Trial

super busy day (answered)

Moderator: Football Trivia Mods

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:42 pm

Yep...all I can say is keep practicing and answering questions. You'll get a lot faster with practice. When I 1st started answering questions I had no idea how some people got the answers so fast. Eventually I found a few ways to not only find the answers, but find them fast. Then they'll always be a question every once in a while that's nearly impossible to even find the answer. Sometimes with questions like that you can be the winner by being the only person to find the answer, even if it takes you 30 minutes. Keep practicing and you'll get better and faster. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:02 pm

I went to Superbowl.com and figured out which day was most common by looking at the boxscores page. When you're in the trivia blitz, quite often you'll have to be resourceful and look up answers. I have several sites that I frequent when trying to find answers to even the toughest questions here. Google is a nice way to start looking, but there are specific sites out there chock full of statistical anomalies and the like that assist me in the various cafe trivia blitz games. ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby citybirds27 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:20 pm

thanks, I hope to be a future you, especially in the basketball side :-B
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown Survivor

Previous

Return to Trivia Time Trial