Madden 2007 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Madden 2007

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:55 pm

Luckily 360 has custom soundtracks. Hello GN'R. B-)
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby pokeyjoe » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:37 am

SkinSFan22 wrote:Here's the soundtrack:

30 Seconds To Mars - Battle Of One
AFI - Summer Shudder
Al Fatz - Came Down
Anti-Flag - This Is The End (For You My Friend)
Atreyu - Ex's And Oh's
Audioslave - Revelations
Bishop LaMont feat. Chevy Jones - The Best
Cartel - Say Anything (Else)
Cord - Go Either Way
Damone - Out Here All Night
Dashboard Confessional - Reason To Believe
Dynamite MC - Bounce
Feezy 350 - Playa What
Glasses Malone - Right Now
Hit The Lights - Until We Get Caught
Keane - Is It Any Wonder?
Less Than Jake - Still Life Franchise
Lupe Fiasco feat. Jonah Matranga - The Instrumental
Matchbook Romance - Monsters
Omnisoul(1) - Not Giving Up
Rise Against - Drones
Riverboat Gamblers - On Again Off Again
Saves The Day - Head For The Hills
Shorty Da Kid - Get Loose
Spank Rock - Backyard Betty
Sparta - Future Needs
Taking Back Sunday - Spin
The Panic Channel - Teahouse Of The Spirits
The Pink Spiders - Easy Way Out
The Rapture - WAYUH
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - In Fates Hands
The Sleeping - Don't Hold Back
Trae - Real Talk
Underoath - Ever So Inviting
Wolf mother - Woman

hmmm seems to be a little emo music on the soudtrack...

Yea, apparently all the baseball video game companies decided baseball fans like emo music and I guess it got transfered over to football. Whatever happened to some good old rock n roll? ;-D . I mean, I can see having mostly hip hop songs in like, NBA Live, but wouldn't having some classic rock in baseball and football make a lot more sense.
pokeyjoe
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Manja » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:35 pm

They're just appealing to all the little kiddies out there that go to Warped Tour.. Still Life Franchise by Less Than Jake's a great song, though.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Alkaholik » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:31 pm

Downloading madden 07 for xbox 1 as we speak......28% done, 3 hours left, i'll let you guys know later today how freakin sweet it is.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:14 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Downloading madden 07 for xbox 1 as we speak......28% done, 3 hours left, i'll let you guys know later today how freakin sweet it is.

What did you have to do to the system to get it to read burned games? I don't really have an interest in doing it, but I've seen someone do it with a PS2 and they had to do all this stuff to get it to run correctly.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby Alkaholik » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:57 pm

It's done, gonna burn it right now and fire her up.

to get it to play burned games i had to install a mod chip, so yea i got like every single xbox game ever, but i did go out and buy another xbox and xbox live just so i could play my favorite games on xbox live.

You cannot play burned games via xbox live.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:37 pm

ok so i have been playing maden 2007 for xbox for the last hour or so and i must say the lead blocker control is flippin sweet, almost too easy though i got no less than a 15 yard run everytime, but this is just againt the computer, one thing i hate is that they changed the kicking on it, you have to use the right analog and its confusing as hell :-t Still havent figured it out, it was fine the old way.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby terpfan » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:44 pm

Alkaholik wrote:ok so i have been playing maden 2007 for xbox for the last hour or so and i must say the lead blocker control is flippin sweet, almost too easy though i got no less than a 15 yard run everytime, but this is just againt the computer, one thing i hate is that they changed the kicking on it, you have to use the right analog and its confusing as hell :-t Still havent figured it out, it was fine the old way.

Ive been playing NCAA 07 which has that kicking meter. Its annoying for a few days, but you get the hang of it. I actually do like it a bit better. The old system became way too easy once you got it. this one you can still screw up sometimes even once you get it down.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:49 am

terpfan wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:ok so i have been playing maden 2007 for xbox for the last hour or so and i must say the lead blocker control is flippin sweet, almost too easy though i got no less than a 15 yard run everytime, but this is just againt the computer, one thing i hate is that they changed the kicking on it, you have to use the right analog and its confusing as hell :-t Still havent figured it out, it was fine the old way.

Ive been playing NCAA 07 which has that kicking meter. Its annoying for a few days, but you get the hang of it. I actually do like it a bit better. The old system became way too easy once you got it. this one you can still screw up sometimes even once you get it down.

Yeah I've used the new kicking meter on the NCAA 07 demo I downloaded, and I think it's more realistic. They've been trying to do stuff with the analog instead of just hitting a button for a while now (Tiger Woods swing, NCAA Baseball swing, etc).
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Previous

Return to Video Games