Germany or Florida - The Raciest GoF yet!!! - ANSWERED - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Germany or Florida - The Raciest GoF yet!!! - ANSWERED

Moderator: Football Moderators

Where in the world can you get customized condoms, coming soon to a store near you?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:01 am

Germany
74%
Florida
26%

Total votes : 19

Germany or Florida - The Raciest GoF yet!!! - ANSWERED

Postby knapplc » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:01 am

The Official Germany or Florida Theme Song:
Things are sick and twisted
From too much sun and Nazis
Sex, meth, and death fetishes
Both of them have got these
Guaranteed not to bore ya
German-yyy or Florida

Other GoF Themes

And now, on to our show...

Individually tailored condoms that are anatomically designed to fit each penis perfectly will be going on sale soon.

A 36-year-old businessman is behind Lust for Life, which has invented a system to make personalized prophylactics.

Using a machine that measures each member to produce a unique 3D computer image, the entrepreneur then lets his customers choose the thickness of the condom and add extra details.

He said: "These condoms will fit so well you will hardly notice you are wearing one. We can make them wafer thin or fist thick and 'engrave' them with your signature wrapped around the base."

The service will cost around $11,000 for a "large but an as yet unspecified number" but he insists the price is worth it as his condoms are comfier and safer.

"Engraved with your signature?" 8-o 8-o

Just don't get them engraved with, say, your girlfriend's name. If you split up, Rebound Girl may not take it too kindly that you're using someone else's special love socks.

And, for over one grand, you'd better be getting a lifetime supply of these things.
Last edited by knapplc on Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Germany or Florida - The Raciest GoF yet!!!

Postby Madison » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:12 am

knapplc wrote:

And, for over one grand, you'd better be getting a lifetime supply of these things.

Read it again and you'll see it's over ELEVEN grand. ;-)

That's a whole lot of money for condoms. :-o

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:24 am

This one's Germany. No question.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:40 am

Germany.

...and i'd get my sig in 1 inch block letters :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jayday » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:49 am

Hmm....The dollar mention is throwing me off because Germans use the Euro......But I'm still going with Germany....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby moonhead » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:01 am

only those german sex freaks would think of something like this. people in florida don't have sex. they might break their replacement hips.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:12 am

Germany ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby TheBigBakedBean » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:14 am

It's gotta be Florida. If it were Germany, the company wouldn't be called "Lust for Life"...it would be something a little more obvious. Only in America do companies that make sexual products have cute, inoffensive names that barely hint at what they do.

If they are going to do this process, they should sell rubber lifesize replicas, too. You know, for when she really misses you...
TheBigBakedBean
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby onnestabe » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:39 am

I said, Germany, but I am a little worried about this one.

And who would spend $11,000 on this? Wouldn't it be better to get normal (and less creepy condoms) and apply the $10,995 you have left over towards using those condoms more often (let's face it, money always helps when it comes to attracting the ladies)?
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:42 am

TheBigBakedBean wrote:It's gotta be Florida. If it were Germany, the company wouldn't be called "Lust for Life"...it would be something a little more obvious. Only in America do companies that make sexual products have cute, inoffensive names that barely hint at what they do.

If they are going to do this process, they should sell rubber lifesize replicas, too. You know, for when she really misses you...

That's an excellent point. Europeans are much more risque, and would probably call it something like...well, after thinking about it I shouldn't type what I really think they would be called or risk suffering the Wrath of the Mods.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Next

Return to General Talk