Moderator: Football Moderators

Battle of the Soups: Round 1 - French Onion or Crab Bisque

French Onion
48%
Crab Bisque
52%

Total votes : 31

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:06 pm

ironman wrote:Is this really legitimate? Its bad karma to overlap battles you know.

My exact thoughts....one battle at a time.....i think theres quite a waiting list going.....After Battle of the Bands there's Battle of the Hottest Women....then there is Battle of the best comedy.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Twisted Sister » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:18 pm

Alkaholik wrote:
ironman wrote:Is this really legitimate? Its bad karma to overlap battles you know.

My exact thoughts....one battle at a time.....i think theres quite a waiting list going.....After Battle of the Bands there's Battle of the Hottest Women....then there is Battle of the best comedy.

:-b :-b :-b LOL - it's just a spoof on all the battles and polls. Don't sweat it!

Although - there seems to be quite a fair amount of interest in this topic... perhaps we should add it to the battles list :-b :-b :-b :-b
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:24 pm

I like both. I haven't had too much of the crab bisque, but I did have some a couple weeks ago and it was amazing. That's how I voted.

We got polls for everything here don't we?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:46 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I like both. I haven't had too much of the crab bisque, but I did have some a couple weeks ago and it was amazing. That's how I voted.

We got polls for everything here don't we?

we should start a poll for what the next poll should be :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:12 pm

You guys have got to be kidding me. It's bad enough that we have an annual battle of the bands that the same two bands always end up winning. Now we're doing battle of the soups? :-/
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby TheBigBakedBean » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:30 pm

It's funny how it's always the same people getting uptight about not interfering with the BotB threads.

They're not going to disappear or lose popularity because, *gasp* there's another thread with a Poll!

ironman wrote:Is this really legitimate?

I'm glad to know that you have to seek approval to start a thread in a public forum.

I really hope this gets more votes than any of the BotB threads.
TheBigBakedBean
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby mysticphysh » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:43 pm

Here I was, opening this expecting to see a video of robots battling it out, but noooo ....soup! :-P
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:04 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:You guys have got to be kidding me. It's bad enough that we have an annual battle of the bands that the same two bands always end up winning. Now we're doing battle of the soups? :-/

What he said. :-t

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby portisfan24 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:18 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:You guys have got to be kidding me. It's bad enough that we have an annual battle of the bands that the same two bands always end up winning. Now we're doing battle of the soups? :-/

What he said. :-t

I concur. GT should be a fun place to come in the off-season, not a barrage of repetitve battles that clutter up the more interesting threads.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:25 pm

The mods were told this was a one time joke thread. Lets not get carried away here. ;-)
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk