Fight problem. please, i need your input!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Fight problem. please, i need your input!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fight problem. please, i need your input!!!

Postby SkinSFan22 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:29 pm

Hey guys, I'm just want to know your opinion on this subject, because the only people that i got help from was my parents and a some friends. I really appreciate your time for reading the following and any input you have.

it all started last year (9th grade) during the freshmen baseball season (we're currently sophomores in HS). People started calling me Kaz because i'm 1/2 asian. Well, I made them stop calling me that but this kid, when he saw me in the halls, talked about me, or whatever, yelled kaz. Anyway this had been going for about 2 weeks before I fought him in the gym locker room after school. The fight was even, but since he does wrestling, at the end he got me in a wrestling move. For a few months after that I didn't talk to him and avoid him, and soon we became friends again. And we were friends for the entire 10th grade...until yesterday.

It's spanish class, 9th period, end of the day. It is the second to last day of school. We had a test to take and he finished early. I was still working on it and he takes out a fruit punch drink from his backpack and is standing behind me for about 15 seconds. Two people, who are both his and my friends like to see fights, and they urged him to do something, but I didn't think he would. anyway, i was concentrating on my test when suddenly i feel wet spots and i look at the back of my shirt and theres red spots. Well I am very mad seeing as he did it for no reason whatsoever. I wasn't talking to him, I wasn't looking at him, just filling out answers. I finish my test, hand it into the teacher and i see that he has the drink on his desk. I take it out and pour about the same amount he did on my back all over his backpack. I anticipated a reaction from him so i had my books and papers in my hands. He looks at his backpack and he goes and he flips my desk over. So I throw his agenda against the wall. He approaches me, pushes me, I push him back. Despite the extremely loud noise of the desk being thrown to the ground, my teacher doesnt do anything. then we pushed each other again. then the bell was going to ring in 1 minute to signify the end of the day. When i was getting ready to walk out he runs up behind me and hits my stuff out of my hands, which about 100 papers scatters over the floor. as i am getting up he throws me into a desk and the desk and me both fall over. the teacher has seen this all, and didnt do anything. i am fuming mad at this point and i am containing my anger and my desire to jack him right in the face. Oh, and after he saw that i poured his drink on my backpack he called me a dirty chink, still the teacher did nothing. Every one could hear it in the class, and thats just terrible. My comeback was that everyone hates him and that he laughs at his own jokes when no one else does, which made him even more mad.

Today......
I walk into 9th period spanish and the first thing i see is my desktop on the floor. the desk is upside down, along with the chair. i put the desk straight upwards, and i sit down. Since it was the last day of school, he moved to an empty seat 2 seats in back of me instead of sitting in his normal spot which is the desk infront of mine. His and my friends are saying fight, scuffle, etc. but i ignore it. He starts talking and remains talking for about 15 min, and i know his talk is about me. after we are done with our lesson, the teacher just gave us 10-15 minutes to sit around and talk. he finds a granola bar on the ground and throws it at me, and it hits me in my back. i am furious. i was trying to ignore him all period but finally i had to say something. I said "whats wrong with you, I haven't done anything to you and you are doing all this stuff to me for no reason." He starts talking and saying its not his problem and telling me to turn around and look away from him; face the front of the class. I tell him to shutup, and that no one cares what comes out of his mouth, for about 15 times before i think, it finally soaked into his tiny brain. i just stare at him straight in the eyes for a minute. then i just sit there for 10 minutes while i hear him saying that im a pussy for not fighting and that i would get whooped if i tried anything. the female teacher still does nothing. His and my friends told people that there was going to be a fight directly after 9th period, but i walked out of the door and took a different route to my locker to avoid confrontation.

So my reasoning is. I didn't do anything to him in the first place, and I did nothing to deserve it. I didn't spread rumors about him, make fun of him or anything. He just lashes out at me. I am on a quest for revenge and i know that i will be seeing him shortly. my dad says its fine if i get in a fight, but i want him to regret his actions to me, and I need to make him pay for what he did. I'm thinking of what I should do to him but I am not certain. I was thinking of a paintball gun surprise attack when me, him and my friends play poolball, a sport we created over the summer. How should I deal with this problem, and what should i do to make sure that it doesnt happen again, because i know it will over the summer if I don’t take action.
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby portisfan24 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:37 pm

You said you guys were friends after the first incident? Why all the hostility now?

More importantly, could you take him now? There is nothing wrong with a fight or two. I wouldn't paintball him, that is pretty immature. Beat him in a fair fight and he should keep his mouth shut.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SkinSFan22 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:42 pm

somehow, someway, he had a growth spurt at the beginning of the school year, and hes now about 3-4 inches taller than me and im 5'10''. now if i am angry enough i could most likely take him in a fight, but hes sort of jacked.
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:42 pm

WTF is up with your teacher?? I like her.

IDK, I would blast this kid in the face if I were you. Give him a good cheapshot. !+)
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:44 pm

SkinSFan22 wrote:somehow, someway, he had a growth spurt at the beginning of the school year, and hes now about 3-4 inches taller than me and im 5'10''. now if i am angry enough i could most likely take him in a fight, but hes sort of jacked.

I wouldn't worry about getting your ass kicked. Sometimes you just gotta put a bully in his place and let him know that you ain't gonna take his crap anymore.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SkinSFan22 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:46 pm

yeah i think one more time and im just gonna go after him.
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby VaderFin » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:50 pm

You need to find new friends.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:54 pm

Tough decision here...

I would say if you aren't going to get your ass whooped in a fight that you should take him on. If you know you are going to be beaten to death bring out a cheap shot midfight (whatever it takes)...

It would be incredibly funny to bring a squirt gun that looks like a real gun and whip it out midfight and say its real...just make sure it isnt on school grounds because that would not turn out well if you were caught...squirt him right in the eye..hahahaha...

If you have friends that are against his actions you should get them together and find him at a time when his friends are not around...gang beat him and tell him that if he keeps bullying you that he'll be beaten again..and it'll be worse...seriously that would probobly work.

Meh.

It's your choice though, man.
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SkinSFan22 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:55 pm

yeah i know. im gonna be hanging out with entirely different people this summer. theyre not friends anymore unless they apologize and mean it, but the kid that started it all will never be my friend again, i guarentee that.
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The_Captain » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:56 pm

portisfan24 wrote:You said you guys were friends after the first incident? Why all the hostility now?

More importantly, could you take him now? There is nothing wrong with a fight or two. I wouldn't paintball him, that is pretty immature. Beat him in a fair fight and he should keep his mouth shut.

Oh, because fighting is a much more mature way to handle it when fighting really solves nothing?

I feel for you SkinS, I do, but you have to ask yourself - what is fighting this guy really gonna solve? You're gonna feel better for all of about 10 minutes (judging you win) but in the long run what have you accomplished? Do you really think he'll keep quiet? Do you think he'll leave you alone?

Ignore him - you're letting him win now by giving into your anger and wanting to "jack" him up. The more you let him push your buttons the more control he has over you. Forget him, ignore him and walk away with your integrity and dignity in tact.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk