KEEPER LEAGUE FORMING IN LOS ANGELES AREA - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

KEEPER LEAGUE FORMING IN LOS ANGELES AREA

Moderator: Football Moderators

KEEPER LEAGUE FORMING IN LOS ANGELES AREA

Postby CHOICES2 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:48 pm

Southern California based keeper league will "kick off" their first season with 12 owners. This is NOT a free league, one that will charge but pay out to six teams as follows: Three division winners and three wild card teams. The champion wins the most and the rest take a percent based on their final placement. In addition, each weeks winners will "win back" money. Yes, this is a money league, but no one should drop a bunch. Right now we have 5 experienced owners, and would like to have a 12 team league. Please E Mail me if your interested. We do have out of state owners who fly in for the draft. This will be a fun time for NFL fans. Let us get to know each other and prepare for the new season and our new league. I hope to hear from you Fantasy Nuts promptly. One last point: We will use My Fantasy League.com as the host. E Mail me at mailto:ROTOMAVIN@aol.com and thanks for considering this new league.
CHOICES2
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds