Number 27 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Number 27

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:09 pm

NFL
Brandon Jacobs
Fred Smoot
Aaron Stecker

NBA
Dwayne Jones
Zaza Pachulia
Johan Petro

MLB
Craig Monroe
Jeremy Hermida
Brady Clark
Garrett Atkins
Geoff Blum

I don't watch NBA games so I've never heard of those guys. There's obviously plenty more NFL guys, but those names jumped out at me. Pretty big names in baseball there (Hermida and Atkins).
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby citybirds27 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:46 pm

By the way, this is for a sig idea....
Image
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2060
Joined: 9 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:27 pm

citybirds27 wrote:By the way, this is for a sig idea....


Who do you like so far besides LJ and Rolen?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby citybirds27 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:30 pm

Vlad
Image
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2060
Joined: 9 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby citybirds27 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:31 pm

But I really want a basetball player but theres none out there.....
Image
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2060
Joined: 9 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:04 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:#27 is Matt Kemp for the Dodgers. He's producing like crazy right now in the OF. Damon Hollins for the DRays. Rod Barajas for the Rangers. Scott Rolen of the Cards. Walt Harris of the Niners. Fabian Washington of the Raiders.

There's a few off the top of my head. ;-D


Most HRs in the MLB for June ... B-)
Oh, and a .375 BA.
And was in AA only 2 weeks ago.

LA Dodgers ... can't stop, won't stop. ;-D
Image

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5255
Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: From Diego to tha bay ...

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:17 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:#27 is Matt Kemp for the Dodgers. He's producing like crazy right now in the OF. Damon Hollins for the DRays. Rod Barajas for the Rangers. Scott Rolen of the Cards. Walt Harris of the Niners. Fabian Washington of the Raiders.

There's a few off the top of my head. ;-D


Most HRs in the MLB for June ... B-)
Oh, and a .375 BA.
And was in AA only 2 weeks ago.

LA Dodgers ... can't stop, won't stop. ;-D


Just picked him up, so I hope you're right. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:37 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:#27 is Matt Kemp for the Dodgers. He's producing like crazy right now in the OF. Damon Hollins for the DRays. Rod Barajas for the Rangers. Scott Rolen of the Cards. Walt Harris of the Niners. Fabian Washington of the Raiders.

There's a few off the top of my head. ;-D


Most HRs in the MLB for June ... B-)
Oh, and a .375 BA.
And was in AA only 2 weeks ago.

LA Dodgers ... can't stop, won't stop. ;-D


Just picked him up, so I hope you're right. ;-D


Me, too. Plus he's on my team, so I hope I'm right too. :-o

But he's been getting rave reviews from Little, so I don't think there's a chance he's demoted back down.

0-1 so far against Zito though tonight ... but "MVP" Nomar has a hit.
Image

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5255
Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: From Diego to tha bay ...

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:41 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:#27 is Matt Kemp for the Dodgers. He's producing like crazy right now in the OF. Damon Hollins for the DRays. Rod Barajas for the Rangers. Scott Rolen of the Cards. Walt Harris of the Niners. Fabian Washington of the Raiders.

There's a few off the top of my head. ;-D


Most HRs in the MLB for June ... B-)
Oh, and a .375 BA.
And was in AA only 2 weeks ago.

LA Dodgers ... can't stop, won't stop. ;-D


Just picked him up, so I hope you're right. ;-D


Me, too. Plus he's on my team, so I hope I'm right too. :-o

But he's been getting rave reviews from Little, so I don't think there's a chance he's demoted back down.

0-1 so far against Zito though tonight ... but "MVP" Nomar has a hit.


Funny thing is, Zito my SP tonight. :-o
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:41 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact